• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Crash] Crash on Main Menu

Still having issues

Still having issues

I was pointed here because my RO2 keeps crashing at the main menu. I've owned the game for 4 days and I haven't been able to play it. The game loads up to the main menu and works for about 4 seconds before it becomes unresponsive. I'll attach the logs, please help.

Attachments

• unreal-v7258-2013.04.01-14.34.49.dmp
    658.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Launch.log
    3.3 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
I was pointed here because my RO2 keeps crashing at the main menu. I've owned the game for 4 days and I haven't been able to play it. The game loads up to the main menu and works for about 4 seconds before it becomes unresponsive. I'll attach the logs, please help.
if you meant me, pointing you here, i was directing you to this thread to look for a solution to your problem. if you looked through it and found nothing of help, i suggest you start your own thread. state just what kind of computer components you have and just what happens when you try and start the game. hopefully with the help of the community, we can help you figure out why you're having problems and get you playing. it really is worth whatever trouble it takes to get it working.

edit....... may have found the problem. please don't tell me you're on a single core cpu?
what cpu are you using?

Last edited:
Upvote 0