• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Counter Strike Like Mod For Killing Floor: Your Team vs Another

TheBlackCheetah

Grizzled Veteran
May 25, 2009
While working on versus this was going to be a game type along with it but I decided to release this.

:::::::Killing Floor Team Strikes:::::::

Unzip the contents of the zip into this folder C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor\
and enjoy!
About:
This a mutator/gametype that allows you to load a map into the Killing Strike game mode.
Be aware of the fact that the map loaded should be made to fit the gameplay and is not for the
stock coop game mode.
Gameplay: You and your team are face another wipe the other team out and win points, or every kill
and round won you get money and the buy menu comes up to select your weapon for the round.
Contains:
Mutator
KF-DM-KFDMBox.rom
KF-DM-Dusk2.rom

Updates:

1.Your Two primary weapons (exp. ak47,shotgun) and Armor bought in a round is kept.
2.You can press Use button to bring buy window up during time between rounds.
3.Wait time added Inbetween rounds
4. Level Action Rifle replaced with Crossbow!
5.Able to config settings in "Config mutators" in mutator tab such as Timelimit,score limit,max players
6. Score Board shows player scores instead of money
7.Melee speed is faster, weapon speed is slower.
8.Fixed Spectator that caused players to view others when they are in game.
9.Fixing player entering game after round started and not allowed to enter after someone exited.
10.If You are alone in server you are changed to spectator.
11.Objective based VIP Mod (protect the trader) added in config.
12.Scoring fixed up.
13.More options available in config.
14.Mapvote fixed from not loading the maps.

Download
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3NPPOVNF

Last edited:
My feedback: You've made running speed to fast! Second you seem to have removed the speed difference between knife and firearm, not sure I like that (especially don't like it since base speed I think is too fast!) Waiting for some people to join so I can kill them!

More yoshi feedback after killing Wilsonam! It doesn't keep your weapon between rounds, also doesn't seem to remember money. Those 2 things need to be addressed. Personally I would make the weapon stopping power a tad more lethal overall as well. Also would look into setting up a buy time at the start since I couldn't figure out how to bring the buy menu back up after I accidentally closed it.

Also a buy is that I could not get into voice channels no matter what I did, the keys to put me in a voice channel had no effect.

More bugs from the yoshi brigade. On our third map switch, weapons would no longer show up in the buy part of the trader menu.

I would also suggest limiting what players models can be on what team or reskin one side as it can be hard to find out what team is what atm.

Final note: Needs work, but is fun when it does work.

Upvote 0
My feedback: You've made running speed to fast! Second you seem to have removed the speed difference between knife and firearm, not sure I like that (especially don't like it since base speed I think is too fast!) Waiting for some people to join so I can kill them!

More yoshi feedback after killing Wilsonam! It doesn't keep your weapon between rounds, also doesn't seem to remember money. Those 2 things need to be addressed. Personally I would make the weapon stopping power a tad more lethal overall as well. Also would look into setting up a buy time at the start since I couldn't figure out how to bring the buy menu back up after I accidentally closed it.

Also a buy is that I could not get into voice channels no matter what I did, the keys to put me in a voice channel had no effect.

More bugs from the yoshi brigade. On our third map switch, weapons would no longer show up in the buy part of the trader menu.

I would also suggest limiting what players models can be on what team or reskin one side as it can be hard to find out what team is what atm.

Final note: Needs work, but is fun when it does work.

"My feedback: You've made running speed to fast! Second you seem to have removed the speed difference between knife and firearm, not sure I like that (especially don't like it since base speed I think is too fast!) Waiting for some people to join so I can kill them!"

Using weapon slows you down, not using means you run faster, I didn't want KF gameplay to be in this because it'll get boring after a while since there is no more hundreds of specimen slowly chasing after you there is not much speed to cause suspense and "omg fp coming noobs" and so it'll be hard to move to anywhere with such a speed.

"More yoshi feedback after killing Wilsonam! It doesn't keep your weapon between rounds, also doesn't seem to remember money. Those 2 things need to be addressed. Personally I would make the weapon stopping power a tad more lethal overall as well. Also would look into setting up a buy time at the start since I couldn't figure out how to bring the buy menu back up after I accidentally closed it."

I'll get to keep your weapon :) and controls to put menu back up, and have a timer on that'll start players when to moving.

"Also a buy is that I could not get into voice channels no matter what I did, the keys to put me in a voice channel had no effect.

I would also suggest limiting what players models can be on what team or reskin one side as it can be hard to find out what team is what atm."

Voice channel? taunts or voice microphone?

Which map was it?

Trying to get that to work but somehow online they still revert to their picked skin :(

Upvote 0