• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Countdown Heaven!!!!

easton1234

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
North Georgia US
Countdown is a slice of Heaven of Earth!
It is like 1st gazing upon the woman of your dreams... your heart is pounding... your palms are sweating... and you cant keep a thought in your head! You stay up all night thinking and imagining your time with her. When you actually fall asleep your dreams are filled with her. You chase after her, wooing her till she surrenders her attention and love to you! Then just like countdown all you are worried about is loosing your 1 life with her!!!!!
Oh the addrenaline is unparelled!
OK enough with the Drama!!!
All I want to know is why why why why why why why is there still this FREAKIN F5 key that I have to hit to cancel and automatic respawning?
The only people left playing Countdown are people who know how to play it. It is so freakin annoying that after playing countdown for 2yrs 3-4x a wk I have to pay attention to this stupid freakin detail! I am not an idiot! The respawning is all about who is left on your team, how far away is the respawn area from the cap and how much time is left to acheive the cap with WHO is left! The AI doesn't know the skill of the players left alive! the AI is RETARDED!!! I believe TWI it is about time to take this freakin thing out! Plz for the love of GOD remove it. We play countdown 10-20 hours a wk. Sometimes it does it with out the warning to hit F5. The idiots don't play countdown. REMOVE it PLZ...
Remove it or will be forced to PRAY THAT "10,000 Sand Fleas infest your Armpits!"
THX

Last edited:
All I want to know is why why why why why why why is there still this FREAKIN F5 key that I have to hit to cancel and automatic respawning?

Because you haven't disabled it. Select 'Yes' for "Disable Auto-commander" under Gametypes/Countdown/Rules in the Web Admin. Don't forget to do it for RSCountdown as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Because you haven't disabled it. Select 'Yes' for "Disable Auto-commander" under Gametypes/Countdown/Rules in the Web Admin. Don't forget to do it for RSCountdown as well.

What the heck have I been doing!!!!
I totally missed it... SAD>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I am a Horse that needs to be put down!!!

Whats nuts is my EU friends didnt say anything during our scrims

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What the heck have I been doing!!!!
I totally missed it... SAD>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I am a Horse that needs to be put down!!!

Whats nuts is my EU friends didnt say anything during our scrims
I think you need to check the change logs of patches when they are released Horse..lol
Thors version of Countdown was released officially into the game some time ago..

Upvote 0