• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Clipping problems and no motion blur....

KrazyKraut

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Beer capital of the world
I got a ATI Radeon 9800 and the latest Omega drivers installed. I constantly get clipping problems: objects clipping through terrain and people clipping through tanks etc... also i noticed when i have my settings on direct 3d instead of directx 9.0 i get no motion blur... which is kind of cheating... Also i tried the original ATI drivers, but to no use.

Any advice?

Clipping would be an engine problem but its not as bad as it was in the mod at least, imo. & the motion blur is a DX9 requirment I think. Which your 9800 offers. You can use it or not. If you decide not to you'll get blackouts in place of the motion blur which personally I think is worse.

Upvote 0
Devourer said:
Clipping would be an engine problem but its not as bad as it was in the mod at least, imo. & the motion blur is a DX9 requirment I think. Which your 9800 offers. You can use it or not. If you decide not to you'll get blackouts in place of the motion blur which personally I think is worse.
No i don't have blackout OR motion blur... nothing.

Upvote 0