• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Clan Steam Group

New Steam Group setup for clans:

RO:Match

Looking to have common channel where all the RO clans can speak to each other and arrange matches a bit easily. Some problems we have at the moment are clans use different chat networks (IRC) or play at different ladder sites.

So, lets see how this works out.

We need the following information:

1. Clan name
  2. Steam ID's for 1/2 clan members who arranges war
Once we get it added, we will make an announcement on the Steam Group and add it to a list here.

This list is open for every clan that plays RO, so no matter what Ladder / League or Realism please add your details.

The group is by no ways trying to force matches upon anyone, but just trying to make it a little easier for clans to communicate

well beside me not knowing of the previous ones this time some people are massively pushing people to use. Pr is important in success, and i kinda read a lot of posts in these forums so if i can't remember it was probably never pushed.
Beside that by restricting the people that can sign by invite only it will ensure that only the actual match arrangers of clans (max of 2 per clan) will be on it.

Meaning as match arranger that you'll immediately have contact with the person you need for contacting for a match.

And i think so far there are already more match arrangers of clans on this group than any group in the past why should we move to a channel that's probably long forgotten by its admins and open for all.

ps. All clans/units/groups/guilds/communites whatever are accepted, there are just admins to make sure only the match arrangers get added. And with it when someone is added that the clan which they belong to is added to the list, so people can find what names go together with what clan.

So advantages:

Adminned by active people, that show initiative to try and gather/introduce new clans for the list.
Biggest group of Match arrangers that exists to date.
List of what clans all match arrangers belong to
Limited amount of match arrangers to stop cluttering (clans can contact an admin at any time to change)
Invite only but all clans can join so it stays clean with only match arranger.

So if you please can you give the steam id's for 2 war arrangers for the 193rd ^^.
And help us make sure that this group unlike the others will succeed.
A lot of people hate steam for communication including me, but there is no way that everybody will use irc, xfire, msn etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0