• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Changing mouse sensitivty

Munkie

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 17, 2006
usa
I added these two lines into my user.ini file:

F11=Engine.PlayerInput MouseSensitivity 1.25
F12=Engine.PlayerInput MouseSensitivity 2.5

The idea was to change the mouse sensitivity to 1.25 and 2.5 when I press the F11 and F12 buttons respectively. However, it doesn't work. Help?

Also, I think there's a bug when I change the mouse sensitivity from the in-game menu, it doesn't let me change it back again when I try to change it again during the same game.

Is there any other way to change mouse sensitivity (without having to buy gaming mouse)?

You had it nearly correct. you forgot to add set infront of it

Anyway yours should be

F11=set Engine.PlayerInput MouseSensitivity 1.25
F12=set Engine.PlayerInput MouseSensitivity 2.5

if you prefer you can also make fun buttons that change the sensitivity aslong as you hold down your button but put it back to normal when you release with a bad mouse this really helps to be able to shoot accurately at long distances

Handy for thumb buttons on your mouse :p ( you could combine it with going to ironsight if you got a regular 3 button mouse so holding down the ironsight button gives you a different mousesensitvity as when walking and hipping) using the toggle command.

Mouse4=set Engine.PlayerInput MouseSensitivity 1.25 | onrelease set Engine.PlayerInput MouseSensitivity 2.5

Just have fun with unreal stuff :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0