• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can't join multiplayer servers

GronallaCon

Oct 23, 2015
Hey guys, I'm having issues with joining multilayer servers like cannot open "Trader_Mesh" or something similar. It has only started today and I'm able to play offline fine. I will put in screenshots. I've also experienced "ENV_MAT_LIB" cannot open error too.

Thank you in advance :)

Attachments

• KFGame_2016_03_11_18_22_10_268.jpg
    KFGame_2016_03_11_18_22_10_268.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 0
  • KFGame_2016_03_11_18_21_58_579.jpg
    KFGame_2016_03_11_18_21_58_579.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
There was a client-side update yesterday. Might be that you somehow didn't got that one from steam. If so, then it will most likely resolve by validating your game-cache on steam.
- Right-click Killing Floor 2 in your steam library
- Select Properties and open the Local Files tab
- Click the Verify integrity of game cache button

Upvote 0
There was a client-side update yesterday. Might be that you somehow didn't got that one from steam. If so, then it will most likely resolve by validating your game-cache on steam.
- Right-click Killing Floor 2 in your steam library
- Select Properties and open the Local Files tab
- Click the Verify integrity of game cache button

I tried earlier, reinstalled and just tried to verify cache again and it's still giving the same errors :(

Upvote 0
Delete your Cache folder in Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Cache (or if you want to keep the workshop downloads, delete all the content BUT the subfolders)

EDIT: OR the server you are trying to connect has modified files, and no redirection server to allow you to download...

EDIT2: please post your Cache.ini file here before deleting :D (it is Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Cache\Cache.ini)

Last edited:
Upvote 0