• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

can't get training achievements no matter how many times i complete :(

Sgt Jigglebelly

Grizzled Veteran
May 15, 2009
so the sp stuff must still be broken, at least to some degree? i've just played the basic training mission 3 times and can't get this achievement back after the reset

if i reset all of my sp progress by deleting some local file, would that help? also, exactly which one(s) might i delete to do this? or is this something that just slipped thru the patch that we'll have to wait on another patch/fix effort for?

:(

Last edited:
since some ppl are resetting their stats manually by an ini file or something (seen in another thread), i wonder if there's a folder/file we can reset or delete to 'unclear' our sp progress to have another shot at unlocking these achvmnts now? will dig around and try stuff, would be nice if anyone figures out anything to post here or somewhere about it

Upvote 0
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\red orchestra 2\Binaries\Win32\Saves

Delete these files if you want to want a crack at re-doing the sp campaign. But yeah, I've confirmed that the training achievements aren't working. But the rest should be working fine.

roger that, just tried this and re-did training, it still didn't unlock the achvmnt :( - i'd assume other trainings would go the same way so i dont think im going to play any farther at this time

but its good to see TWI is aware of this issue

Upvote 0
I am playing now as hero. I get an achievement for every mission.
I am now in mission 11 where you have to defend commissars house.
After trying 20x i give up. Thought that it was me but when i saw
the mission on youtube i do know the mission is broken because
i have seen 20x the counter for defend house. I had won it 20 times
but the game doesn`t come with mission complete.

So this was enough, i don`t play this anymore.

Upvote 0
I am playing now as hero. I get an achievement for every mission.
I am now in mission 11 where you have to defend commissars house.
After trying 20x i give up. Thought that it was me but when i saw
the mission on youtube i do know the mission is broken because
i have seen 20x the counter for defend house. I had won it 20 times
but the game doesn`t come with mission complete.

So this was enough, i don`t play this anymore.

Yep this part seems totally borked especially as half the german AI just gather round and do a jive on the staircase

Upvote 0
Yep, I have all the achievements for the Russian campaign, but none of them for the pre-requisite German campaign.

I was able to replay actual levels in the campaign and unlock the achvmnts upon completion (again), but the training levels I can sit here and do over and over and they never unlock.

Try giving your german missions another go on recruit or something and see if they unlock?

Upvote 0
I did all the S/P training missions in Hero and none of the achievments reflect that. I only have "Beat Soviet and German Campaigns" and "Complete German or Soviet Campaign on any Difficulty"
Are you saying that we should delete all we've done in the "saved" files and do it all over agian to see if it will work? :eek: What about Steam Cloud, should we somehow delete that too?

Upvote 0
I did all the S/P training missions in Hero and none of the achievments reflect that. I only have "Beat Soviet and German Campaigns" and "Complete German or Soviet Campaign on any Difficulty"
Are you saying that we should delete all we've done in the "saved" files and do it all over agian to see if it will work? :eek: What about Steam Cloud, should we somehow delete that too?

i think he's just saying we could do that to give it a shot and see if they unlocked, but that's a risk on you not them, and that they've acknowledged the issue and it'll be in some patch at some point

trying just moving your save out to somewhere else on your comp and starting over and play that first training mission - that didnt work for me tho

Upvote 0