• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

can't get training achievements no matter how many times i complete :(

Calling someone "pathetic", like you did with that player you met online that wanted to get an achievement, isn't disagreeing. It shows that you have no understanding about that persons motivations.

And I have followed this thread from the start, and have not seen anyone demanding that the achievements should be fixed before everything else. We just want them fixed. And you have nothing to complain about, there have been tons of patches since the game was released, so these problems you talk about are being fixed. But after such a long time, the achievements are still broken.

Upvote 0
Calling someone "pathetic", like you did with that player you met online that wanted to get an achievement, isn't disagreeing. It shows that you have no understanding about that persons motivations.

And I have followed this thread from the start, and have not seen anyone demanding that the achievements should be fixed before everything else. We just want them fixed. And you have nothing to complain about, there have been tons of patches since the game was released, so these problems you talk about are being fixed. But after such a long time, the achievements are still broken.

and still no one has given a good reason that they shouldn't be the LAST thing fixed.

i know full well what the "pathetic" guys motivations were. he wanted to get an achievement without even earning it. and i really do think people that beg you to cheat and let them get undeserved achievements, are pathetic. had i known it was you asking, i wouldn't have posted about it here. sorry for that.

now please stop trying to analyze me. it's getting us nowhere.

p.s. deleted that post for you. no hard feelings?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
and still no one has given a good reason that they shouldn't be the LAST thing fixed.

Because then it will never be fixed. All aspects of the game can always be improved upon, there will only be a "last thing fixed" when the developers have moved on to something new and stopped supporting this game.

had i known it was you asking, i wouldn't have posted about it here. sorry for that.

p.s. deleted that post for you. no hard feelings?

:confused: Are you implying I was the guy that asked for the achievement? If you are, then that was not me. I haven't played online in months.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
whoa whoa hey, chill out fellas, christmas joy and cheer here :p

the training achievements don't need to be fixed at the expense of any other fixes or improvements, and to frame it that way is to miss the point totally - fixing the training achievements isn't something that needs some major gameplay design thought or anything, and they worked before (for me at least), so really it's just a small correction that it would be nice to see at the bottom of a patch list. you know, get all of the core functions in order but put in the major time on the bigger stuff, sure.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Still not solved? :lol

They should get rid of them. When something don't work and is not needed (and in addition you cannot or don't want to repair it) the get rid of it. It could only cause more damage.

only thing is is that these training achvmnts actually worked, even before the whole achvmnt/stats not working deal with the reset and all, so they just have to put JUST these achvmnts back to working as they once did

Upvote 0