• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Cant connect to any servers

I had the same problem,
Try to delete Steam_appid.txt file in you kf folder. Worked fine for me (exept for Toy master servers)

Dunno where I found the source for this, can't find it anymore

That file does not exist in my 'killingfloor' folder and I am still without any servers. I'm on the East Coast of the USA. I tried to host a game last night for my friend in Alberta, Canada and he couldn't connect even after copy pasting the IP into the Internet games Open IP tab.
Very frustrating right now to have a weekend coming up that would be a perfect time to play with friends who just got the game and there is no way to play with them!

Upvote 0
That file does not exist in my 'killingfloor' folder and I am still without any servers. I'm on the East Coast of the USA. I tried to host a game last night for my friend in Alberta, Canada and he couldn't connect even after copy pasting the IP into the Internet games Open IP tab.
Very frustrating right now to have a weekend coming up that would be a perfect time to play with friends who just got the game and there is no way to play with them!

it's inside the KF/System folder.

Upvote 0