• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Cannot see anything after being hit once

ATLbandit

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2010
Unless this is intended, it appears that when I am hit by any baddies I can no longer see as everything flushes white. It is reminiscent of an issue I noticed with Crossover and Source Games a while back, this occurred with X1600 cards.

I currently have:

iMac Core Duo with ATI x1600
2GB RAM
10.6.3 for OS

bennettp

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 21, 2010
Same problem here.

iMac
OSX 10.6.3
Mobile AMD 4760 (256MB)

Fixed by disabling motion blur.

AMD issue maybe?

ikir

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2010
Italy
www.amiganews.it
@Tripwire

Are you at work fixing this? Can we help you? Maybe it is OSX ati driver bug? Have you access to 10.6.4? It should fix some gfx problems.

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Intel Graphics boards aren't supported, but we are looking into the issue on ATI cards. If it also ends up fixing it for Intel, hurray, if not..

lamaslany

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 15, 2010
I too am experiencing this issue. Disabling 'Motion Blur' resolves the issue.

MacPro3,1
Mac OS X 10.6.3
ATI Radeon HD 2600 (256MB VRAM)

Zetsumei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Falmouth UK
Intel Graphics boards aren't supported, but we are looking into the issue on ATI cards. If it also ends up fixing it for Intel, hurray, if not..
What's the reason that the newer models aren't supported? The latest intel IGP's while being far from speedy, can run the game pretty ok at medium/low resolutions. Its somewhat different from the old ones that gave like only 5 fps. A lot of laptop users could have a lot of fun playing KF on their igps.

At the least for windows according to the system specs they are supported :p

Last edited: