• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Can anyone accept me into the embracing warmth?

Yeah, i really want a team working clan!

Here is my demands of what clan i want to join, etc.

1. Not too many people in it, the leader communicates with people, chain of command ( if possible)
2. Isn't full elitists.
3. Speaking english fluently.

Here is my application :3.

My good sides;

- I speak fluently at english.
- I love team work, i am very good at driving tanks aswell.
- I am still trying to become better at infantry but i would be better if i trained with a clan ( accuracy of snipers and guns etc )
- I am social, i got a good humor :3.
- I like pie, and cake.
- My computer runs this on high so don't worry about that.
- I am a experienced gamer and like FPS and RTS games.

My bad sides;

- I may get aggressive against German players because all of those i've met they've acted arrogant, assholish, prick, couldn't speak english, spelt like ****.
- I can say racist thing just for joking, nothing serious. (but i'm not a racist i got plenty of friends that's black etc)
- I can get pissed if someone is griefing or if it's insane grenade spam ( Reason why i don't play COD4 anymore )

That's all i guess.

Try Bred To Kill or known also as 4th Armored Division 'Roosvelt's Butchers' =) the link is in my sig =)
The commanders are Me and Rattler,we're on from like 1400 gmt to like 1000gmt the next day or something =D,we have a chain of commands,we're using ventrilo,and we will train you as we can,we go to realistic campaigns and if we have enof ppl we can organise a clan vs clan scrimige oh and we don't have particular side we play on so don't wory =)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am not sure if you have joined a clan yet (you havent posted to say you have) so I will give you our forum link. We are a realism unit but I think you might fit in well with us. We are an active and pleasent group of guys team work and tactics is our main emphasis apart from having a laugh.

Regards
Ernst Hoffmann

http://17ss.2ndmountaindivision.com/index.php

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am not sure if you have joined a clan yet (you havent posted to say you have) so I will give you our forum link. We are a realism unit but I think you might fit in well with us. We are an active and pleasent group of guys team work and tactics is our main emphasis apart from having a laugh.

Regards
Ernst Hoffmann

http://17ss.2ndmountaindivision.com/index.php
I'll check it out.

Upvote 0
Whut?

Incase you hadn't noticed Kapula is Croatian, and he speaks (and writes) far better english than you do. Incidentaly, I asume I am right in thinking you are American?

Actually, we do have things to discus, specifically your english, cromanians and cupcakes.
Actually, he isn't American. And neither are you.

Everybody play nicely, keep on topic and behave. Be excellent to each other :)

Upvote 0
I dont find anything wrong with his english, the irony bit was a mistake on odins part, he says he can speak fluent english, the bit about cant speak english is him saying germans cant speak it. which yes is arrogant, but come on, the topic says embrace me into the warmth? i feel no warmth

that's cause you don't speak fluent at english.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
As far as i know there is not much ppl who speak or write english fluently,even the americans and brit's have troble spelling words sometime(no offence to anyone) and not every german speaks english also caz that isn't there native's languige it's a forign one so stop it. this topic is about Killafromspace to find a clan not about discussing who can and can't speak english.
~S!~

Upvote 0