• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Calling all Brits! (well, West Sussex anyway)

Elton said:
LOL that thing hides a sewage outlet!!

ahahahaaa, please.. tell me you're kidding!
iconrofl6ri.gif
ROFL

heh well, it's still a nice picture.

hahaha, a sewage outlet
lolbonksign0bw.gif

Upvote 0
Brighton is like Ibiza

Overpriced, full of pikey dealers who will happily rip off ur gold fillings if you smile and rammed full of office drones 'avin' it lahhhhge' with 3 dodgy E's and 15 San Miguels inside them before throwing up in the bidet then sticking their tongue down Sharon from accounts throat?

Is it really like that?

God, I hope not - last time I looked it was OK.

Upvote 0
Best memory of Brighton - 1996 - winning large on the dogs in Wimbledon one night (I had a Czech girlfriend at the time and she picked the winner on the basis that its name began with an 'M', like hers), going to club UK in Wandsworth - tearing it up til sunrise then hopping in a cab to Brighton to watch the sun come up.

Did that then went to a tea-room near Hove. Sitting in said tea-room - full of blue-rinse biddies - reading a newspaper article about breast cancer. Czech GF says in very loud and heavily-accented voice, "Vot's 'nipples'?" about 5 BRB's instantly have heart attacks and I nearly pee myself laughing.

ahhhh - happy days.

Upvote 0