• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Bullseye Update Preview Beta: Report bugs here!

Category: Code

Reproducibility: Always

Summary: You can parry every melee attack with every melee weapon. You get the reduced damage but zeds will only flinch if the attack is parry able and the weapon is storng enough.

1)Load any map
2)Choose any class
3)Equip any melee
4)You are nwo able to parry every attack

Gamemode: Survival

Online/Offline: Offline

Upvote 0
Achievement: Dead Silence doesn't trigger.
This achievement triggered for me ;)
Dead Silence
Kill a Siren Before She Screams
I got it while playing VS Survival and I killed a human-controlled siren before she screamed :)

Patriarch won't spawn at all

Summary: In VS Survival mode the Patriarch won't spawn in the boss wave (wave 5/4)

Description: I had this 2 times in a row. Once we survived all 4 rounds in VS Survival we prepared for the boss fight.
But as we hit the fifth wave (5/4) no one of the ZED team was spawning as the Patriarch - the match simply was going on forever.
We had to suicide so that the ZED team wins that we could go on with the second round of our match.

We had this once in the first round on Burning Paris.
The second time was in the second round on Farmhouse.

Since the Bullseye Update Preview Beta I couldn't fight a single boss in VS Survival

Online/Offline: online

VS Zed Win triggers wrongly

Reproducibility: Unable to reproduce

Summary: Achievement VS Zed Win triggers wrongly

Description: I was playing a VS match on Burning Paris in the human team.
Although the ZED team won the first round of this match I got the achievement VS Zed Win immediately.
VS Zed Win
Win a VS Survival Round Playing as the Zeds
Well ...

Wrong team highlighted at the Round Results-screen

Reproducibility: Always/Sometimes (Was the first occurrence)

Summary: The wrong score was highlighted at the Round Results-screen at the end of a whole VS Survival match

Description: In the following screenshot you can see that my team won the match with a score of 4600 - the opponent team had a score of 2513.
The overall winner was my team but the opponent team was highlighted golden at the Round Results-screen.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mazedummy/screenshot/267216579588809910

Sorry if these are already known - couldn't find them anywhere :)

EDIT: I have another question:
Is it intended that the trader voice is replaced by some sort of text-2-speech voice?
listen to this video to hear the voice: https://youtu.be/UVyU3evyngs

There were no patchnotes about changing the french trader voice to this text-2-speech voice
My game is set to german if this is important ;)

If it was an intended change may you put the old voice back in the game and make them optional?
I really liked the french voice better ... And I know some people don't like her at all ... so an option to change between the two would be nice :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Summary: Cannot join servers at all.

Description: whenever I attempt to join a server, nothing will happen. I will then get a message about thirty seconds later claiming that the connection to host has been lost. When I am in a lobby of players and someone else picks a server they will join, but I will once again get the same message.

Upvote 0

Summary: Husks do not explode if the shot which depletes their backpack HP also depletes their main health.

Description: See above. Easiest way to test this is simply spawn a braindead one and shoot it in the backpack with a railgun. Even though you score perfect hits that couldn't possibly hit anything else, he simply falls over instead of exploding like he normally would with such a hit.

Upvote 0

Summary: Cannot join servers at all.

Description: whenever I attempt to join a server, nothing will happen. I will then get a message about thirty seconds later claiming that the connection to host has been lost. When I am in a lobby of players and someone else picks a server they will join, but I will once again get the same message.

I am having this exact issue. I've tried everything from verifying integrity of game cache, completely deleting and reinstalling the game, and deleting the entire My Games/Killing Floor 2 folder (which seems to temporarily fix the issue, but exiting and relaunching KF2 causes it to resurface).

Upvote 0
SDK crashes when the preview beta is installed

SDK crashes when the preview beta is installed

Summary: The SDK level editor crashes on launch while the beta preview patch is installed. Works only when opted out of the preview.

Description: Opting into the Bullseye preview causes the SDK editor to crash on startup. The red splash logo is shown for about 2 seconds, after which the Bugsplat crash occurs and writes the following error log:
Spoiler!

To solve the issue I've tried all the common SDK fixes I am aware of;
* Verifying integrity cache (still crashes)
* Uninstalling and re-installing both the base game and the SDK (still crashes)
* Manually deleting all game files and folders in the Steam directory as well as the Documents/My Games/killingfloor2/ folder, then re-downloading everything (still crashes)

The only fix I have found is to opt-out of the preview and roll back to the regular version.

Online/Offline: Both

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Category: Map design?

Summary: Zeds stuck

Description: On Containment Station, there is a spot in the room with 'spinny things' where large zeds become trapped. I'm not sure if they spawn there or if they walk into the spot and cannot get out. I've seen it happen with both bloats and fleshpounds, and I've only seen them walk out of the spot once.

Attachments

• 20160612141026_1.jpg
    20160612141026_1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Mostly just graphical...

• LAR seems to eject casings sometimes abit late after firing.

Category: Code or Animation

Reproducibility: Seems to occur when firing the weapon quickly and on ADS, might also be caused by the perk skill "Marksman".

Summary: LAR sometimes ejects casings later the intended point of the animation.

Description: LAR sometimes ejects casings later after firing quickly, aiming down sights seems to affect this too, as most shots occurred then. During Zed-time it seems like the gun ejects 2 casings for one shot, but because things are often hectic, one doesn't always notice that the last shot didn't eject a casing and comes out with the second shot. Marksman might also be part of the causes.

Online/Offline: Played mostly offline so far.

• Crossbow and single Desert Eagle only plays sounds on right side.

Summary: Crossbow and single DEagle only plays sounds on right side.

Description: Crossbow and single DEagle sounds only play in the right earphone, other sounds work as normal, as in other guns, zed vocalization and etc. play on both earphones.

Online/Offline: Offline so far.

• SCAR and AK-12 ejects casings inside the first person gun model, noticeable when firing full-auto, the casings clip through the gun to the left side of the model.

Category: Animation and Emitter(?)

Summary: SCAR-H and AK-12 casings eject from inside the first person view model

Description: While firing full-auto, it's easy to spot casings clipping through the first person view model of AK-12 and SCAR-H, the casings do fly at the intended direction, just that they are generated inside the gun model.

Online/Offline: Offline so far

• M14 uses DEagle sounds on third person view.

Summary: Sharpshooter M14 plays DEagle sounds when firing on third person view.

Description: Sharpshooter M14 plays DEagle sounds when firing on third person view, noticed this when the boss is killed and camera is set to third person view of the player character, firing during this phase plays the said sounds of DEagle first person view type.

• Sharpshooter skill "Combat Ready" doesn't affect 9mm, despite having same description as other perk "reload speed boost" skills.

Summary: Sharpshooter skill "Combat Ready" doesn't speed up 9mm reload.

Description: Sharpshooter skill "Combat Ready" doesn't speed up 9mm reload, despite having same wording as other similar perk skills, except Gunslinger and Demolitionist which have abit modified or fully different wording, Medic and Firebug who don't have one. In comparison to Sharpshooter skill "Marksman", which increases movement speed with Sharpshooter weapons, the movement speed boost seems to affect 9mm here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Rack 'em up and Ryhtem Method are ALL wrong

Category
: Code

Summary:

1. The counter widged for both skills behave exactly the same despite their tooltips suggesting otherwise.
  2. Rack 'em up (sharpshooter) counter always resets back to 3 from any higher number if you miss only a single shot.
  3. Rack 'em up (sharpshooter) doesn't improve damage beyond the 4th hit when the tooltip suggests it should be 15.

Description:
1) Both versions of this skill (sharpshooter's and gunslinger's) provide a counter widget but both of them produce a *ping*-sound indicating you've hit the cap at 7. However, according to tooltips gunslinger version should *ping* at 4 and sharpshooter at 15.
Easily reproduce-able, just fire away at zeds without AI.

2) As a sharpshooter, if you fire at zeds until your counter reaches a higher number than 3 (e.g. 9) and then miss once the counter will not decrement (to 8) but set you back to 3 instead.
Easily reproduce-able, just fire away at zeds without AI and then shoot the floor once.

3) I've tested the damage like this:

1. Start a solo game on testmap.
  2. Load-out: Sharpshooter with "Rack 'em Up" and m14. *
  3. Spawn fleshpound without AI.
  4. Displayall kfpawn_zedfleshpound health.
  5. Fire at fleshpound's head and substract new health value from last health value.
  6. Repeat 5. until counter widget displays 7 (or further).
*(in order to reproduce the exact numbers I got you'll have to be level 17, use "Stability" + "Sniper" skill and crouch + stand still the whole time)

You will notice the damage you dealt upon reaching 4 will be the highest it gets which was 147 in my case. Every consecutive headshot beyond that will still deal 147 damage.

It looks like issue #2 and issue #3 are related, seeing as how 4 seems to be the highest you can go and 3 being it's natural decrement.

Online/Offline: Tested solo offline. However, I started the test in the first place because I notice issue #2 during a public match online.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is due to rack em up for sharp (and gunslinger but that's a different "reck em up") being wrongly described. It's actually 4 shots maximum with each shot granting 17% up to a maximum of 68% increased dmg.

At least according to simplecats KF2 sheet, which I believe to be up to date since he recently created the Sharpshooter section.

Upvote 0
This is due to rack em up for sharp (and gunslinger but that's a different "reck em up") being wrongly described. It's actually 4 shots maximum with each shot granting 17% up to a maximum of 68% increased dmg.

At least according to simplecats KF2 sheet, which I believe to be up to date since he recently created the Sharpshooter section.

I believe simplecat's investigations but I'm not sure that is how it's intended to work.

Still, the tooltip, the widget and the skills actual behaviour don't add up at all. Please look into it Tripwire and when you do talk about it in the patch notes that come with it. If you don't straighten this out you'll have people eternally confused about what these skills are supposed to do, what they actually do and whether they even do anything at all.

I know many changes never make the patch notes but make sure this one does, please! ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0