Bolt Action event

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Adenru

Oct 21, 2011
As you might know or might not know there is an unrightfully non-whitelisted mutator which allows playing bolt action only RO2. We've just finished playing bolts only event and I must say during event I got more adrenaline pumped than fleshpound in rage although we only had 12 people on each side.
We want more people.
Anyone willing to join let's say on saturday?
I got 1/2 of my frags by bayonetting :D

Mike_Nomad

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 15, 2006
Florida, USA
www.raidersmerciless.com
As you might know or might not know there is an unrightfully non-whitelisted mutator which allows playing bolt action only RO2. We've just finished playing bolts only event and I must say during event I got more adrenaline pumped than fleshpound in rage although we only had 12 people on each side.
We want more people.
Anyone willing to join let's say on saturday?
I got 1/2 of my frags by bayonetting :D

Not whitelisted?? WHY? Because someone at TWI doesn't "like" the mutator? Give us a good reason, other than "it changes the game", why this mutator is not Whitelisted. (changing the game is exactly what a mutator is supposed to do)

TWI, please start giving your loyal supporters what they want... A grand, old fashioned, Bolts Only Session, night or server is a good idea. As an admin, my primary goal is to support seasoned users and keep new users. Isn't that everyone's goal?

BOLTS Only with the Server being RANKED - NOT UNRANKED!

Personally, I am beginning to feel the whitelisting process has gone astray and is not being utilized as originally intended.

r5cya

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 17, 2011
San Bruno, California
Saturday is a very special day before sunday, so maye sunday is better.
However I don't see much response in this thread to start preparing event.
if your not even going to give a time for the event to start, don't expect much of a turnout. :confused: i'm wondering why you even bothered to start the thread now.

Private Who?

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 18, 2006
Texas
A grand, old fashioned, Bolts Only Session, night or server is a good idea.

Man I can remember a whole bunch of really good times playing on the AKA Bolts Only server with the Thriller Knights and the <AKA> crew. Good times.

Playing Bolts Only is a great way to ween yourself off of autos and semi-autos. RO remains a game where, if you can be proficient with a bolt action, you can be among the best of the best. I'm all for it.