• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bolt Action event

Adenru

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
As you might know or might not know there is an unrightfully non-whitelisted mutator which allows playing bolt action only RO2. We've just finished playing bolts only event and I must say during event I got more adrenaline pumped than fleshpound in rage although we only had 12 people on each side.
We want more people.
Anyone willing to join let's say on saturday?
I got 1/2 of my frags by bayonetting :D

As you might know or might not know there is an unrightfully non-whitelisted mutator which allows playing bolt action only RO2. We've just finished playing bolts only event and I must say during event I got more adrenaline pumped than fleshpound in rage although we only had 12 people on each side.
We want more people.
Anyone willing to join let's say on saturday?
I got 1/2 of my frags by bayonetting :D

Not whitelisted?? WHY? Because someone at TWI doesn't "like" the mutator? Give us a good reason, other than "it changes the game", why this mutator is not Whitelisted. (changing the game is exactly what a mutator is supposed to do)

TWI, please start giving your loyal supporters what they want... A grand, old fashioned, Bolts Only Session, night or server is a good idea. As an admin, my primary goal is to support seasoned users and keep new users. Isn't that everyone's goal?

BOLTS Only with the Server being RANKED - NOT UNRANKED!

Personally, I am beginning to feel the whitelisting process has gone astray and is not being utilized as originally intended.

Upvote 0
A grand, old fashioned, Bolts Only Session, night or server is a good idea.

Man I can remember a whole bunch of really good times playing on the AKA Bolts Only server with the Thriller Knights and the <AKA> crew. Good times.

Playing Bolts Only is a great way to ween yourself off of autos and semi-autos. RO remains a game where, if you can be proficient with a bolt action, you can be among the best of the best. I'm all for it.

Upvote 0