• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

BMW 3 Series vs Audi A4

BMW 3 Series vs Audi A4

• BMW 3 Series

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Audi A4

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters

Maschine Pistole-38

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 23, 2005
Oregon
The two cars I am looking at are specifically the 2007 BMW 328i and the 2008 Audi A4 2.0T. Now, what I am asking for is which one do you think provides the better 'driving experience'. What I mean is as a whole, which vehicles are 'funner' to drive; the BMW 3 Series or the Audi A4's? But the price, specifications, and accessories don't matter to me. So please I would appreciate any personal experience or opinions about these two fine automobiles!

2007 BMW 328i
6508.jpg

2008 Audi A4 2.0T
2008-audi-a4-i0001.jpg

Last edited:
Audi all the way mate!

BMW is tacky and only ar5eholes drive em! :p

I'll agree to this as well. If there is one thing that carries over the border, is that buttholes drive BMWs and Mercs. Audis are for people who love to drive. An adult friend of mine has an 07 A8 and it's faaaaaaaaantastic.

Also the 2.0T engine is pure awesome. I tried one out once and loved it, but it eats gas like nobody's business.

Upvote 0
I own an 06 Audi A6 3.2 and I love it. Not as sporty as an A4 but it's still quick and handles nice. My brother drives an 02 A4 1.8t and we both love it. Whenever I come home I drive his car as often as I can, very sporty, very fun drive. My mom owns an 09 BMW 528xi and I like driving that car too, however it's not a sporty car at all. It's a car that ppl with too much money on their hands buy and hire a driver to do all the driving. My mom doesn't have a driver, but she pretty much only uses it to get groceries.

Go BMW if you're looking for a very luxurious car, the steering is heavy and the suspension is soft.

Go Audi if you're looking for a sports sedan, you don't even need the "S" series (if you can afford it take it!)

My Audi is a best of both worlds, it has a beautiful interior (girls fall in love with it) and it has "Sport" mode which really pushes you into the back of your seat if you want. It also handles like a dream, I love the Quatro. Any Q's just PM me.

Upvote 0
My only concern about the A4 is that the dealership near me seems to be only selling the front wheel drive models and not the quattro's. So, from what I know about Audi's is that you get them because they have All-Wheel Drive...

There are BMW's with all-wheel drive, those are the ones with xdrive.
I would not want a VAG car so I would go for the BMW 328 but then again I would prefer a Mercedes W204 C200 Kompressor.
I've been in a few "new" A4's and there are so much rattles arround

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Audi all the way mate!

BMW is tacky and only ar5eholes drive em! :p

Wrong, drug dealers and Douches everywhere have started taking to Audi in a big way, if anything, Audi is the official Douchemobile now, and BMW just a clouse second.

There's nothing i dread more than seeing an Audi in my rearview mirror, it allways means i'll have him glued to my bumper till the next stipled lines, at which point he'll make a suicidal overtaking and damn near get the both of us killed in the process..

But i have a solution handy! my Dad used to own an old Simca that ran on natural gas, and since gas has no lubricants, it had a small oilpump fed into the carb, so you could press a button on the dash and squirt some oil in there when needed.
This resulted in a stinky thick black cloud comming out the tailpipe, and any tailgaters would get their car very dirty, which made them keep their distance..

Audi's are the reason i want to reinvent that, only i'd be squirting the oil straight into the exhaust for max effect :mad:

Upvote 0