• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Think you need to download the whole thing each time they update, so that will put some off. Most people are waiting for classic mode anyway.
no. you do not.
i'm not sure why people don't just test it for what it is. a beta. go in, find the bugs and report them. easier without someone shooting at you anyway.
that reminds me. i gotta jump back in and verify a few bugs.:IS2:

Upvote 0
The other issue is some people are probably sad enough to think "Im not levelling up on my main character "

TBF though the betas now in danger of becoming a bit overplayed for me.. I dont want it implementing and then thinking .. Christ not that map again Ive played it to death ;)

Theres also still the issue with the european server not playing in realism mode

And I have said it a few times already.. The game has way to small a playerbase to be further fragmented by betas and other versions at the moment they should have just rolled it out onto the working game..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes it is a shame...

on a related topic: Where is the thread from The_Emperor about this? Is TWI censoring again? I know I called Alan and John being a bit ignorant native speakers because they stated that anyone who does not complain in the forums is happy with the game and plays it. I just doubt that as many cannot articulate such a complaint in english at all.
Just saying!

Upvote 0
Yes it is a shame...

on a related topic: Where is the thread from The_Emperor about this? Is TWI censoring again? I know I called Alan and John being a bit ignorant native speakers because they stated that anyone who does not complain in the forums is happy with the game and plays it. I just doubt that as many cannot articulate such a complaint in english at all.
Just saying!

Yes it's gone, I guess Tripwire couldn't stand open criticism like this.
I believe this thread will be send down the abyss quite soon enough too. People mustn't say the truth here only the truht is allowed here. :rolleyes:

Reactions: r5cya
Upvote 0
one post to censor!

one post to censor!

I see. Well then there is not much point posting anything here at all anymore. So was it you (Emperor), me or someone else that went over their line of what they can take as criticism?
Oh well, I'll check back in when the Classic mode is out. Not much point atm anyway and I see that our opinions and criticism is not welcome here.
I loved RO Ost and want to love this game but it makes it so damn hard with the current build.

All I can say is that I am deeply disappointed by TWI with what they have delivered so far and how they handle the community.

:eek:

Reactions: r5cya
Upvote 0
Reactions: Holy.Death
Upvote 0