• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [Beta 4 Release] RO-Berezina

Nice, can't wait to see the BT7. What issues could be holding up the release if all the major parts to getting the tank in have already been finished, such as the skinning, animations and code. Are there some really major bugs that need to be ironed out, even though most of it is done?

You have no idea! ;)

Yes. RO vehicles have turned out to be much more difficult than our team imagined. We have a one step forward-two back issue now and then. The model looks great and the animations are very good but we have other challenges. No timeline on release, certainly not this week.

Upvote 0
What do you think of my request for the PT-Soldat?

Sorry. I understand the suggestion, but probably won't alter the role. As much as I can see the 'team' reference, I don't think it fits into the overall perspective. I sort of look at it like the portable MG. That was a team weapon as well where you would have one or more supporting members cover you and carry your ammo. While possible, it is something that I don't want to change at this late stage.

Thanks for asking!

Upvote 0