• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

berserker loadout, which one is better

flarerevolver is rubbish

Practically everyone on this forum would like a word with you.

Personally, I'm partial to claymore + LAR on HoE, claymore + HC on Sui, because the hand cannon can 1-shot crawlers on Sui and below. There's no "best" combination though, there are just "right" combinations, and by "right", I mean right for you.

Upvote 0
lol why dont people like the dwarfs axe? because its a weapon you have to buy? Because its OP? Honestly i love it and gets the jobs done. I really dont mind paying extra for DLC and support tripwire interactive in the process.
It's fugly, expensive, makes no sense in the context of the game, requires you to waste your time in another game to unlock, and does nothing a fire axe couldn't do just as well. Oh, and the animations are mediocre.

Upvote 0
lol why dont people like the dwarfs axe? because its a weapon you have to buy? Because its OP? Honestly i love it and gets the jobs done. I really dont mind paying extra for DLC and support tripwire interactive in the process.

Because
Spoiler!

And that is not allowed here.

Upvote 0
In answer 2 yr question: 2 or 3. But it depends on a number of factors. I favor the bog standard (3) loadout. But it depends on who you have on your team (PERKS & ABILITY), the map, the wave, the difficulty... etc.

Sometimes on an all zerk (or 5zerk+1medic) team, having the buzzsaw and dwarf combo is great for a quick FP or SC takedown. Esp. seeing as Im having problems hitting the sc sweet spot atm... or if you dont have teammembers willing to clear the path for you when pin-pricking an FP for a minute...

It really depends on your playing style and the current circumstances.

Personally I almost always go for a standard loadout, as getting the 30 FPs in the back cheeve REALLY put me off using the Dwaxe anymore. Though sometimes if another player dies with it, I may pick it up and finish a wave off with it!

Upvote 0
flarerevolver is rubbish

1. Loads of ammo

2. Can set zeds close to each other on fire

3. 1-shotting sc or fp brings down hp..more effective than LAR

4. Can stop sc from continue his rage

( 5. Also good as med + xbow + flarerevolver, where shooting with the flarerevolver shows what direction patty runs cloaked for healing.....and i have played in teams more than once where all have been only med + flarerevolver vs patty and won....six rapid shots with revolver ).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Speaking for me personally, I like the dwarfs axe just fine if I'm intentionally messing around. The short melee range is silly and the knockback is ridiculous.

However, the original question was "which zerker loadout is better?" which implies that they want a loadout that is effective. In this case the fire axe, katana, claymore, and scythe would all be better choices (for reasons scattered across the forum). The short range and slow swing speed put the dwarf axe in the same category as the chainsaw for me (i.e. when I'm just messing around).

You actually don't have to pay anything for the axe (I played free version of Dwarfs to get it). Some consider it OP, but I personally find juggling a raging FP with the knockback harder than just kiting it with any of the above weapons.

Upvote 0
Actually, another loadout I grabbed to derp about with on Hard, but found it actually wasn't too bad is Axe + Trenchgun.
The axe can kill any zed in the game, and when kiting, the trenchgun will kill almost anything with a single shot + DoT damage. Plus, if you come around the corner to find a load of whatevers right up close, a couple of shots with the trench will clear it all out.

Upvote 0