• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
B52s? Anyone?

Favourite beer is probably Guinness :D

Guinness FTW, it's all I'll drink in pubs. If the pub doesn't have it, I leave.... hehe

Other than that I try to stick to Bavarian Weissbier like Erdinger and the sorts. [DBDUK]Shortey converted me at our last piss-up in Scotland. He brought a load of stuff from his home town (Munich) which kicked ass.

Upvote 0
I'm kinda picky about beer. I love Heineken, Grolsch, Erdinger, Herold (black or blonde) and Mahou (delicious Madrid beer). If I can't get any of these i'll settle for Becks or Stella Artois.
Most other common beers like Carlsberg, Harp and Coors etc taste like piss.

Then of course, I love Guinness. Mmmmmmm.

Spirits: I like Whiskey (either on the rocks oo with lemonade)
Brandy (on the rocks or with ginger ale)
Gin and Tonic.

Red Wine, especially Spanish Rioja like Faustino I, V or VII. Smooth as hell.

Upvote 0
Well, I can say one thing. On a tight budget and having cut back on beer to save for a future new computer, I had really cut back on beer. Today, having one (Altbier) after having none for a month is damn near heavenly.

OK. I prefer homebrew, but in general most microbrews will do with the exception of the overhopped American Brown Ale and almost all fruity beers. Belgian beers are wonderful in their varieties.

Most beer that comes in a green bottle (that is you Heineken) s*ck donkey balls. Why does Pilsner Urquell come in a green bottle??? By the time it comes to us here in the USA, it is skunked!!!! Must be that stupid marketing campaign years back that tried to pass off European beer that was sold in green bottles as 'premium' beer to us folks in the USA. Don't be fooled!!!!!

sorry, green bottles bug me :D

Upvote 0
B52s? Anyone?

yes, please.

I'm kinda picky about beer. I love Heineken, Grolsch, Erdinger, Herold (black or blonde) and Mahou (delicious Madrid beer). If I can't get any of these i'll settle for Becks or Stella Artois.

I'm not a native english speaker, but logically, judging from it's use in this sentence, "I'm Picky about beer" means "I'll drink whatever crap is available", right? :confused:

Upvote 0