• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Been doing some research.

This is the sad truth guys ! I have been banned once in Ostfront because I OWNED everyone in Warsaw with mosin nagant and jitomir rooms with PPSH
How can you explain that you are good and skilled with this weapon on this map?
No way! I got my ban and nothing could be done because of stupidity of admins!
At the same time some bastards are playing SNIPERS with cheats and admins do nothing because they are friends of admins cousin's friend's of his brother's clanmate's neighbour...:eek:

Upvote 0
No data is transmitted to the server, either from within the game or outside of it, everything happens on the client's PC.

Modern science is amazing isn't it? And to think that my client can control what happens on a computer miles away without ever sending any data to it. Its pure genious, I tell you! Pure genious!

What a crock! I can't believe anyone has even bothered to give lip service to someone so obviously mis-informed and mis-guided as the OP. (Must be getting his info from those that sell this magical software.....oh, btw, I have some ocean front property for sale in Kansas if anyone is interested).

Rest of thread = tldnr

But FYI, human admins are the world's worst cheat detectors. All those admins that spent hours watching their servers in the MoH days of no cheat protection will attest to that. Sure, anyone can catch the moron that can't configure his aimbot correctly. Its the seasoned hacker that you'll never catch with the naked eye..... (and what about all the really good players that get the shaft because some admin has had a particularly long day of administering 'justice' on his server?)

Upvote 0