• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [BE] Mappack Betarelease

Plattfuss

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 17, 2006
Germany
www.pzdf-clan.de
Blut & Eisen Mappack 1 - YouTube

Maps:

TE-Werchne-Kumski
TE-Barashka-Winter
TE-BlackDayJuly
TE-Orel

You can download the mappack here: BE Release Mappack

We setup a [PzDF] Tank Campaign Server: IP: 95.156.229.25:7777

All new maps and other tankmaps running on this server.

For closer informations : www.Blut-Eisen.de

Have fun!

Your

[BE]-Team

Last edited:
Thanks for putting this together. Great work and great additions to the community. Up and running on CLOWNS.

Let me mention that on your site your (Download) button is actually pointing to downloading the URL instead of the actual ZIP.

You have to copy and paste what is in the URL into browser to get to the actual proper download. ;)

Thanks again and great work.

Upvote 0
I set up all the ini as combined arms just copies of each other and putting in proper names. Using Barashka as a base:

I've uploaded and tested and all working properly - you can remove the tips and edit to your liking - I added their team as well.

[TE-Barashka-Winter-R1 ROUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=TE-Barashka-Winter-R1
FriendlyName=Barashka Winter
GameType=ROGame.ROGameInfoTerritories
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:ui_textures.menus.HostGame.ui_hostgame_mapselect_Barashka>
Description=TE-Barashka-Winter-R1
LoadMapMovie=LoadScreen_Barashka
MapTips=TEBarashkaTip1
MapTips=TEBarashkaTip2
MapType16=ROMT_CombinedArms
MapType32=ROMT_CombinedArms
MapType64=ROMT_CombinedArms
Author=BE Team

[TE-Barashka-Winter-R1 ROUIDataProvider_WorldInfo]
MapName=TE-Barashka-Winter-R1
FriendlyName=Barashka Winter
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:ui_textures.menus.HostGame.ui_hostgame_mapselect_Barashka>
Description=TE-Barashka-Winter-R1

Last edited:
Upvote 0
:D

Just a few quick observations. These are REALLY nice maps. Folks that loved the old RO1 tank maps are going to absolutely lose bladder control over TE-BlackDayJuly and TE-Orel. I've been having a great time, even with the AI.

In Barashka-Winter the AI does not seem to respond to the tank platoon commanders orders to attack an objective with the command key. (It does seem to acknowlege) But in TE-Orel the AI seems to respond splendidly. So I dunno. Might be worth a check.

Those of you that like large maps for ranged tank battles and broad movement play are going to be thrilled.

Upvote 0
Just AWESOME

Just AWESOME

I have to say a BIG well done to PZDF for bringing these maps out.

Werchne-Kumski is probably the best combined arms map I have had the pleasure to play in a long time.

We must have had 30 players in the PZDF server last night on OREL and it played brilliantly.....to the old RO1 tankers.....if you are still out there, please try these maps you will not be disappointed.

To the none tankers out there amongst us..these are combined arms and I beg you to try these maps out. Show them some love and they will love you in return :D

TE-Werchne-Kumski
TE-Barashka-Winter
TE-BlackDayJuly
TE-Orel

Upvote 0
:)

This is constructive criticism. The BlackDayJuly map in particular, and perhaps one other in the package suffer from the following issue:
The Tank platoon commander and possibly squad leaders as well cannot get any response from AI units when ordering them to capture or defend an objective. While this isn't a big problem with a lot of player's it can be quite a deal-breaker when only a handful of players are present. The Orel map, interestingly enough, does not seem to suffer from this. So whatever was done there, works. Please look this over guys.

Upvote 0
Today we present our update of the following four [BE]-Tankmaps:

Barashka-Winter
Werchne- Kumski
BlackDayJuly
Orel

The new Armed Assault Content was implemented and on BlackDayJuly lockdown was canceled.

You can play the maps on the [PzDF]-Tankcampaignserver (IP:95.156.229.25:7777).

Download BE-Release-Mappack-R2:

http://www.blut-eisen.de/wsif/index.php/Entry/1-BE-Release-Mappack-R2/

Upvote 0