• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Battlefield 3

The vehicles don't regenerate completely, they just regenerative enough to stop the warning sound.

You guys over-react over the dumbest things.

It's just weird that every 'problem' is solved by regeneration while it can be solved much better.
Button to disable warning sound?

EA is gonna come to my addess and rape my precious butthole and then give us auto repairing vehicles!! Then don't buy it....why would you want to post in a thread you allegedly have no interest in? I don't understand.

We do have an interest in it, that's why we (or at least I) am very disappointed in all those little things. Everytime I visit this part of the forum I sincerely hope to see some news which make it more awesome than I think it is.

Reactions: Murphy
Upvote 0
It feels sort of good attacking a giant like EA. They are the stereotypical, soulless, mass producer of interative movies that go $60 games. And after six months they will end support and release BF4. What's not to love about about bashing EA?
Success in life = bashing BF3 on an internet forum

gj

Reactions: Harb
Upvote 0
Discussions about games on this forum are stupid and pointless. There's never discussion about the game. Its always about monolithic companies and how they ruin everything, about monopolies, about how this sucks, that sucks. Its why I usually ignore threads after I get annoyed enough. Funny. I come for discussion about the game, get annoyed and forget about the thread. Others come in to bash everything in sight, never play the game, and keep the thread alive for months. Backwards, much?

Reactions: Cpt. Razzamataz
Upvote 0
Discussions about games on this forum are stupid and pointless. There's never discussion about the game. Its always about monolithic companies and how they ruin everything, about monopolies, about how this sucks, that sucks. Its why I usually ignore threads after I get annoyed enough. Funny. I come for discussion about the game, get annoyed and forget about the thread. Others come in to bash everything in sight, never play the game, and keep the thread alive for months. Backwards, much?

I was being sarcastic.

Upvote 0
It's just weird that every 'problem' is solved by regeneration while it can be solved much better.
Button to disable warning sound?
Lol. Like they just regenerate to make the annoying sound go away..
The " 'problem' " that needs solving is that your vehicle is kaput!

Ingenious idea with the button though.
I wanted to take this ad absurdum but I honestly could not think of a more inane function that could need its own key.
I toyed with the idea of also adding buttons that turn that sound's (and only that sound's!) volume up and down, plus separate buttons to either stop, pause or mute it (and they better be mappable to every outlandish gamer-keyboard's extra buttons imaginable!), but that's just playing with the grande idea you brought to the table already.

I can't take credit for any of this so I'll just +1 your post instead.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0