• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Are you more excited about fb or demo?

HOW you do it makes quite a bit of difference, however.

I hope the maps outdoor areas are as tall as farms was so i can do mortar shots again.

Nothing was quite as satisfying as shooting over 3/4 of the map and landing a nade on a teammate who was dying or a group of ZED's

Didn't work 100% of the time and was hard to master, but was fun as hell.

And since it looks like we get remote bombs over old-school pipes, this is going to be fun.

Upvote 0
Definitely demo over firebug, unless the unknown firebug T4 is very fun and effective on either SCs and/or FPs.

a shooter isnt shooter without LMGs
a horde-based game isnt horde-based game without automated turrets
Far more than either of those, a shooter isn't a shooter when you're building something else to do the shooting for you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Personally im excited for the firebug because of the possibility of the tier 4 weapon being the husk gun.

No no no, not the old husk gun the new one that shoots angry fireballs and can choose to project a liquid stream of hate to light things close to him on fire. Not to mention the addition of more area denial oriented weapons and possibly perk skills. I think what will determine my grater interest in firebug vs demo in all honestly is the perk tress and the 1-3 missing weapons for each perk.

Seriously, imagine a set of firebug skills where the entire point is a de-buff firebug. "Oh, what is that, the scrake, FP or boss is though? Let me wait until you are all ready, burn off his outer skin, armor etc and then you can pelt the crap out of him with explosives or massive amounts of concentrated fire.

Then again making the pipe bomb hat V2 with the new sticky C4 could be a barrel of laughs and if the missing weapon is a M32 + a really awesome grenade then i would be sold. I know i will end up playing all the perks but i have a feeling these 2 are going to be awesome.

Upvote 0