• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anybody else getting banned by this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy is a psychopath. He was obsessed with one of my friends who played KF on his server. It was one of her favorites and she played there frequently. When he realized I was friends with her he banned me and said the reason was "lack of teamwork" but really it was because he was jealous that his internet crush had a male internet friend. When she realized he was crazy she stopped playing there and he started stalking her calling her a whore. He also put up in his server pop-up messages that <friend's name> is a lying whore and all sorts of other vulgar messages. If you've ever played on his server before, you may have seen it. Even though it was a year ago, it could even be still up now so you may have seen the message popping up occasionally about how much of a ***** she is. He also harassed her on steam to the point where she had to put him on ignore and change her name around multiple times when he kept stalking her into games.

So to answer your question, yes I've been banned from his server. That guy is a huge creeper, you aren't missing out on anything by being banned from his server.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
lol, this guy again, wasn't long ago he appeared on these boards for more or less the same thing. Yeah, go play on another server. I'm surprised ttsfallenangels has anyone that plays on their servers. Also out of curiosity I looked at their site and your friend is being slagged off on the main page.

He's also all over Steam Boards as well. Ah well, nothing you can do about it. Just don't feed the troll so to speak and he'll be all alone soon enough.

Upvote 0
Its great how some admins get involved in so called internet relations and think its actually a real one. "Oh a girl player! Hellloowww ladies!"

Just proves your an emo git thats pasted too its chair and pc. Why dont you go order another takeout m8 and stop bothering girl players with your admin power hunger...loser.

We should really make a blacklist someday of clans/players/admins/modders that are the filth of this community. I would enjoy destroying their rep. :p

Upvote 0
Posting about another adm!

SCAR is a more fun administrator and i mean this with humor!

Some might think that he is too harsch banning players in seconds for any reason, but he himself is a good player and he is more hilarious than mean.

Still....he can ban anyone in a second and many times other players in game ask wth the ban actually was for? SCAR is impulsive and can surprise! Hehe!?

There are more administrators like SCAR!

PS! I

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What was the name of that guy who used to always talk about how rich and successful he was and how he was literally the best KF player to ever play the game? I do remember his english wasn't very good. He used to get into flamewars that went for pages and pages.

Oh my god his posts were great. He was a lunatic.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
He also harassed her on steam to the point where she had to put him on ignore and change her name around multiple times when he kept stalking her into games.

As one poster said, your friend may be on ttsfallenangels website. I don't know how the law applies to the internet, but if this were going on "in real world", he'd be doing some seriously illegal activities. I'm going to continue to expose this cretin scum.

Upvote 0
He's a gigantic ******. Just last week I was banned from their HoE server. Why? We were kiting a wave of Wyre, and I had died. He himself died as berserk, whereupon he immediately started to flip his **** like nothing else, all the while asserting that we wasn't mad. At one point he asked how he had died, and I said, and I quote (as best as I can remember) "You missed the head hitbox on that scrake with your fire axe and he got you" I must have insulted his parentage, because I was banned about 10 seconds later.

Reactions: Dub
Upvote 0
As one poster said, your friend may be on ttsfallenangels website. I don't know how the law applies to the internet, but if this were going on "in real world", he'd be doing some seriously illegal activities. I'm going to continue to expose this cretin scum.

Wow. That was like a year ago minimum. I'm not sure if that's her since he didn't post her actual steam name (probably because she changed it several times to avoid him and he didn't know which name to put) but if it is her, it's pathetic. If it's not her, it's probably even more pathetic since that means he's continually harassing and stalking females on the internet.

Upvote 0
Its great how some admins get involved in so called internet relations and think its actually a real one. "Oh a girl player! Hellloowww ladies!"

Just proves your an emo git thats pasted too its chair and pc. Why dont you go order another takeout m8 and stop bothering girl players with your admin power hunger...loser.

We should really make a blacklist someday of clans/players/admins/modders that are the filth of this community. I would enjoy destroying their rep. :p

Hehe, mine's on the back of my map achievement checklist :p

Upvote 0
Wow. That was like a year ago minimum. I'm not sure if that's her since he didn't post her actual steam name (probably because she changed it several times to avoid him and he didn't know which name to put) but if it is her, it's pathetic. If it's not her, it's probably even more pathetic since that means he's continually harassing and stalking females on the internet.
Spoiler!

Is this it, or has the manchild been spurned by another one? I'm surprised you're not collecting this information for future use. You could easily build a nice libel case and sue for damages, or if nothing else completely destroy his online reputation.

Upvote 0
On a related note :

*Me and some bruvs are rocking out wyre sui 4p*

"Moving_Target_( )+( )_someclantag joined the game."
"Someguywithanobnoxiousname joined the game."

"Splatpope: dude is that an *** in your name"

*2 minutes pass*

"Moving_Target: **** off I bet you can't hold a clutch on wave 9."

*Maybe not 3 weeks ago, but thanks to serenity divide this isnt a problem anymore ;( *

"Splatpope: I did it multiple times."

"Moving_Target: Shut up kid, come back when you've got more hours."

"Splatpope: Oh god another one of these. How much times will I have to explain that I didn't play much between kf2.5 and retail on 2010"

*FYI I had a very bad argument with some other guy about my playtime. It's so irrelevant to judge people based on this that I always laugh my *** off when some retard pulls this off.*

"Moving_Target: lol excuses"

"someobnoxiousname: just shut up man"

"Splatpope: lol watev"

*15 seconds pass*

"Moving_Target had an aneurism"
"Someobnoxiousnamelololo had an aneurism"

Always a good laugh.

Reactions: Janek566
Upvote 0
Spoiler!

Is this it, or has the manchild been spurned by another one? I'm surprised you're not collecting this information for future use. You could easily build a nice libel case and sue for damages, or if nothing else completely destroy his online reputation.

The bestworst part is that he acts like she's morbidly obese when she's perfectly normal. He must have like, four brain cells if he can't come up with a better (or at least more accurate) insult.

Reactions: Major Liability
Upvote 0
What was the name of that guy who used to always talk about how rich and successful he was and how he was literally the best KF player to ever play the game? I do remember his english wasn't very good. He used to get into flamewars that went for pages and pages.

Oh my god his posts were great. He was a lunatic.

bluedragon I think. I remember there was a huge flamewar on SPUF, that thread was amazing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.