• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Already Brainstorming

LoneGreeble

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 20, 2014
Thanks to this new video, showing the zeds in-engine, I have been inspired to start planning for some modding. I've come up with a few baddies and am proud to show them off. This is what you will hopefully be seeing from me once KF2 is RELEASED.

The Impaler. This guy impales you. And he can fly. All his ams and legs are merged with gruesome spikes of metal used to kill you and your teammates.
He's going to be a tough one.
2753114_orig.png

Let me know what you all think. I'll probably be posting more as i draw it. :p

Last edited:
Not sure on the flying one since users can just make their own maps, and certain maps may make it harder on that specific enemy.

I hope you can make your characters become a reality like the FemPound

Hammer Hands :p

So wouldn't the Impaler be able to hover in open areas? I remember the cacodemon from doom in killing floor servers, i could probably script a system similar that blends with the behavior of fleshpounds.
This would be okay in most maps i think, If they are enclosed maps, he can still walk without hovering. And he would probably be pretty great in a hallway type environment, just taking up lots of space. Encountering him in a tight space would be like a scene from silent hill lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Faster1.png

The Impaler looks like the Faster from Cry of Fear. I really can't wait to see how they turn out, the game isn't out and great ideas are already in the works. The Scorch would look gorgeous with the new engine, I can already imagine all the possibilities with the new graphics features, I'd like to see the flamethrower have a lot of smoke and fire effects shooting from it. The Doom-Demon looks like it might be a ***** to animate, but it's probably because of the views from the paper. All of these could work and I'd gladly kill all of them.

Upvote 0