• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Achtung, shambeh bambeh!!!

The path of the shambeh bambeh is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, bambeh the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that **** for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never gave much thought what it meant. I just thought it was some cold-blooded **** to say to a shambeh bambeh before I popped a cap in his ass. I saw some **** this mornin' made me think twice. See now I'm thinkin', maybe it means you're the shambeh man. And I'm the bambehs man. And Mr. 9 Milimeter here, he's the shambeh bambeh protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the shambeh man and I'm the bambeh and it's the world that's evil and selfish. Now I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shambeh bambeh.

Upvote 0
triggers all sorts of nasty events around the world - such as tornadoes and Lizards getting punched by communists

Please note that lizards are only ever punched by 'a communism'. Such non seqiuiturs and grammatical infelicities are pretty symptomatic of the influence of what the uninitiated refer to as 'Shambeh Bambeh'.

Upvote 0
ZOMG there is a manifesto? This changes everything I knew about Shambeh Bambeh.

Will Shambeh Bambeh still accept me? Will SB forgive my sins, and take me into it's mighty Shambeh Bambeh kingdom when I have lived my life to the fullest? Does Shambeh Bambeh still love me?

Shambeh bambeh may forgive you, but you must ask the shambeh bambeh.

Note: Shambeh bambeh does not care for abbreviations such as "SB".

Upvote 0
there, there...

I have something that will ease your pain

smurfjokeyrd9.gif

:eek: ACTUNG! SHAMBEH BAMBEH!!! *dives*

Upvote 0