• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

About the players hud

I mean the hud display above the heads of the players, the one who give armor/heal and perk information. IT IS TOO BOTHER!!! At some distances, I can't see anything to shoot!!! It will be nice an option to get off (I know, we can disable the hud, but it'll hide valuable information, like the ammo and the heal) or a better design.

IMO, the game are really great (I was waiting for something like this since DOOM II) and I'm very addicted. But the interface design need a better concept.

Do not you think?

Last edited:
Ok, but found nothing when I search some topic about the hud.

Trust me, it has been worse. The names used to be displayed in a much larger font. :)

I personally like having the player icons and health/armour bars displayed clearly. However, I'd like the perk icon to be a bit smaller.

The enemy health bar when playing a Commando can be either a curse or a blessing, depending on situation. I personally like to have it on dark areas where it is difficult to see specimens, or in tall grass like KF-Farm. :)

If you can't see anything to shoot at when the perk info is on the way, I think it might be a good idea to spread the formation a little. Of course, corridors are a bit tricky. ;)

Upvote 0
It is too bother

Um... Is that all? Mock someone's bad english?

Anyway, back on topic.

the enemy heal should be dark green or black or other color to avoid confusion with the friends heal. It is in some slaughters.

Mokov, different colour enemy health would not be a bad idea, but I think this is why the perk icons are floating above the player health so you know his whereabouts. Of course, if the specimen health was in a slightly different colour, it would make them even easier to tell apart. But then again, I don't find spotting my teammates too difficult, thanks to the colour of their uniforms. with the exception to Dr. Glover of course :D

Upvote 0