• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

About KF in future

Wrong, if ur not sure about direction u pointing, you saying that you are not sure exactly. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. That's some screwed up logic, that somebody should be thankfull for wrong information. With this logic for example we should worship politicans for all those good intentions and giving their best.

All you had to say to Greg was "Thanks for trying" and it would have been all over. All this aside I know I have plenty of flaws myself so I'm gonna stop being preachy. Sorry to have involved myself when I shouldn't have. Let's just call truce : )

Upvote 0
i think we don't need kf2, kf with unreal engine 3 would be amazing

Nobody "needs" anything besides food and water. I would really like KF2. If KF was ever made with UE3 there would be no point in not advancing it to KF2

To be honest i wasnt asking about KF2, i think we should wait fiew more years before asking for this. KF1 still have lots of space to develop in to even greater game.

The engine that KF is currently run on is very limiting by today's gaming standards. I'm not trying to say that KF is not a great game, but, it came out 3 years ago on what is now a dated engine. I'm not requesting from TW to make a new one now, but, I don't see anything wrong with a new one being made sooner than later. As for lots of space to develop into greater game I'm not so sure there is anything more that will be done with this game besides adding a few tiny free things here and there to keep people interested while making additional DLC to make more money. I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with that. It just seems as a whole the community is providing real additions rather than the devs. Again though I'm not blaming the devs for anything, they don't owe us anything for free. I simply think that this version of KF is at the end of it's life and I look forward greatly to KF2!!

Upvote 0
What I find interesting is despite being over 3 years old, the common "wait a few years for a sequel" shows it's often perceived that it isn't.

Unreal series each had a 3 year release cycle. Borderlands2 took 3 years. Portal2 was close (alsmot 4). Mass Effect series released 2-3 years apart and iD pumped out Quakes in 1-2 years. Given that every game is announced well in advance, waiting a couple years for that announcement would put an actual release well into the future. It's not like EA in a Nutshell - YouTube

Upvote 0
Reminds me Crapcom these days... since ever RE4 got created RE goes downhill, yet it gets so much commercialed and so many elements from typical CS/BF/MW/COD games are shown on trailers and get implemented in the game, and they keep saying it's like old RE even though it's not, people buy it just to find out it's crappy RE unless they're CS/BF/MW/COD fans. Not to mention lately there come more and more RE for various platforms trying to sell it to everyone, just to gain money, even though after RE4 they promised no more RE, but "fans wanted so we created the last, RE5" which was also a lie and now we got at least 3 more RE, 1 coming soon so not just 3 but soon 4 new REs after RE5... okay going offtopic but well, I bet you get what I mean - most of game producers turn into EA.

Upvote 0