• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ability to half-reload G41(w)

aaz777 said:
i think you can load 1 clip by canceling reload after first clip loaded. But i am not sure
No, you can't (Interrupting resets the whole animation.), that's the point. Why can't we?

Raven1986 said:
It is very much the same with interrupting animations for melee combat. No one - expect the dumbest moron - continues reloading, rebolting, de-/attaching their bayonet when the enemy rushes at them.

As long as there are no interruptable animations I doubt we will see that.

I wish that we could get proper interruptions. Bandage for example.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I wish that we could get proper interruptions. Bandage for example.
Yeah that would be nice. I can't even count the number of times that I've died when an enemy walks right in front of me while I'm bandaging, and all I can do is stare awkwardly stare them down of spin in circles before they finish me off.

Still, kinda of a small nitpick in an otherwise fantastic game.

Upvote 0
The odd thing is that even call of duty has it remember world at war. I wonder are call of duty producers more hardworking than Tripwires?
Cod has a huge team, plus they've been using the same engine for years now so they don't need to do much work to do things like this, or any work, because it's been like that for years.
Wait a minute what are you referring to in World at War?

Upvote 0