• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A question to Tripwire

Tombstone Jack

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 6, 2015
so i was wondering if the devs behind RO2 have stopped updating the game. There's a small grocery list of bugs that have built up over the months and there's no sign of them being fixed or even any word from the devs about it. I know tripwire hasn't abandoned the game and making killing floor 2 is taking a lot of effort but its been 9 months since the last update and the mg42 still has its glaring issues.

would it be possible to have antimatter work on some bug/balancing issues.

I can wait as long as it takes but it would just be nice to know if I should keep holding my breath or not.

In other words, they stopped working on ro2, and moved on to rising storm 2. I honestly don't know why they quit working on this game, it could of been so much better, but instead, they do this Vietnam crap. What a shame, another ww2 game that will be dead shortly, pretty much already dead, and once rising storm 2 comes out, nobody will be on ro2.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
In other words, they stopped working on ro2, and moved on to rising storm 2. I honestly don't know why they quit working on this game, it could of been so much better, but instead, they do this Vietnam crap. What a shame, another ww2 game that will be dead shortly, pretty much already dead, and once rising storm 2 comes out, nobody will be on ro2.
Oh look. Duchstein is calling the doomsday again. Nice.

Upvote 0
Oh look. Chocolate thinks he's a comedian man. You honestly don't have a pair of eye balls, do you? Does it look like the game is growing? This game is beyond dead, but you still like to act as if that's not true.
To be quite honest I couldn't care less if the game were dead. You want to know why? It's just a game...nothing more nothing less. If we will ever get any more content...it'd be great...yet I don't fall into a deep hole of despair if TWI really is finished with RO2.

Upvote 0
I honestly think you lot complain too much. I paid extremely little for RO2 back in Alpha/Beta and never looked back, either you guys are tweaking stuff that doesn't need tweaking or your picky af.

I've had countless hours of fun and will continue with RO2/RS and still not run into many issues, at least from a normal game pov.

Upvote 0
I honestly think you lot complain too much. I paid extremely little for RO2 back in Alpha/Beta and never looked back, either you guys are tweaking stuff that doesn't need tweaking or your picky af.

I've had countless hours of fun and will continue with RO2/RS and still not run into many issues, at least from a normal game pov.

It's still buggy, that hasn't changed. Though I never said it wasn't fun...

Upvote 0