• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A Perplexing Query

Thetoad

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Bergen County N.J.
Consider a secretary,,,a young nubile actress,,,,fully aware of the dreaded V.P.L.,,,A.K.A.,,,,the visible panty line,,,,,,

Is it possible,,,for a woman,,,engaged in light duties,,,,,,,wearing a THONG,,, not to be stained ,,,,heavily,,or otherwise,,,,

My personal experience suggests,,,,,it is,,,,,,IMPOSSIBLE....

However,,,,,I might be mistaken,,,This has been a question that ways heavily on my mind,,,,,since a new contact,,,,,,wears them,,,,,,,daily,,,,,,

OK,,,,,,OK,,,,,,this is no joke,,,,,,,,

No it's not possible... enjoy the eye candy.

One cannot simply let a thread like this go without a pic criticizing the obvious :D
ponctuation-Nazi-2.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Consider a secretary,,,a young nubile actress,,,,fully aware of the dreaded V.P.L.,,,A.K.A.,,,,the visible panty line,,,,,,

Is it possible,,,for a woman,,,engaged in light duties,,,,,,,wearing a THONG,,, not to be stained ,,,,heavily,,or otherwise,,,,

My personal experience suggests,,,,,it is,,,,,,IMPOSSIBLE....

However,,,,,I might be mistaken,,,This has been a question that ways heavily on my mind,,,,,since a new contact,,,,,,wears them,,,,,,,daily,,,,,,

OK,,,,,,OK,,,,,,this is no joke,,,,,,,,

What do you mean by stained? :confused:

EDIT: why would wearing a thong help, and furthermore, why just one and not a pair?

Last edited:
Upvote 0