• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A funny thought of DOD:S

Oi!Oi!Oi! said:
nazi-cos3.jpg
127190240_46b9d8888d_o.jpg

LMAO

Upvote 0
Panzer Meyer said:
My favorite stupid thing to do was climb the Church tower in one of the maps which I forget the name of, and jump off but go prone mid air. LOL Friends and I would spend like 30-45 just doing that. Or jump with a primed nade and time to where it would blow in mid air. Good times...

HAHA!! Me and my friend used to do that!!! hahaha:p.

Upvote 0
What I loved doing was making use of DOD:S's mostly useless grenade pick-up feature. Me and my clan would get together, turn FF on, and play hot potato in our server. It was always funny when someone would throw the grenade too hard or it would roll away, and someone would sprint after it, only to get blown up. :D

Upvote 0
Oldih said:
I have to agree that they look quite funny as they look like they would have been polished up before moving on, but does it really matter if the visual content is more or less inaccurate? It is like saying that RO is bad game because Kar98k safety is in wrong position.
DODS is a bad game for more than just visual reasons. Of course if I was 11 again I'd probably love it but I'm not. From my perspective it's bad, from others it's teh best WWDeuce game evah.

Upvote 0
LemoN said:
this reminds me on some country called the USA....

Don't even start.

Back to the topic

I remember buying DoD 1.0 retail the summer before I found RO and it was really fun. Some people on the servers said it wasn't as good as 3.1 blah blah. But it had a massive amount of content which impressed me. But now that it has switched over to Source, it has 1/4 content as the original DoD.

Upvote 0
Heinz said:
it's just a bad thing all around IMO. if you like bright shiney run & gun, well, I guess you might like it. if not, it's really bad.

So what if their characters are shiny and clean? Their models are far more realistic and human. The RO staff have no experiece with anatomy, and it shows. It's one thing to be able to use Maya or whatever 3d program, it's another to know human anatomy. That's a subject in itself.

Upvote 0