• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

9 losses in a row

I usually play Russian, and I will admit that I'm noticing the Russian team looses a lot now. In the beta i found it to be pretty even. I think it's really just because more people like the German army (they do look pretty damn cool I must admit, but I still prefer the Russian side) so they get more and better players. It doesn't bother me though. I try and cap the objectives all the time, but if we looe it doesn't bother me. I just like having fun.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I usually play Russian, and I will admit that I'm noticing the Russian team looses a lot now. In the beta i found it to be pretty even. I think it's really just because more people like the German army (they do look pretty damn cool I must admit, but I still prefer the Russian side) so they get more and better players. It doesn't bother me though. I try and cap the objectives all the time, but if we looe it doesn't bother me. I just like having fun.

Agree while I like the German side weapons/and look I find myself mainly playing the Russian side.Many players only play the German side was that way in ro1 as well while I don't call them "fanboys".They are just playing the side they like the most. I tend to pick the side that actually needs the help not that I'm a masochist I just prefer the challenge.Besides I'm a falcons fan I'm used to rooting for the underdog :p

Like I said before the biggest problems atm is team imbalance rather than maps.The way I see it is Russians have 2 hard maps Apartments and Commissars.And the Germans have their 2 Grain Elevator and Fallenfighters.Russians should never loose FF unless they ignore the caps which they often do resulting in a loss they have a much better time getting into the zones than the Germans.The rest of the maps is pretty equal with good teams on both sides they can go either way.Even each sides harder maps can be won with good teamwork.

"I would rather barely loose a hard map as to clearly win an easy map"

Last edited:
Upvote 0