• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad 44. Infanterie-Division

Sorry you`re a bit wrong. There is no Classic Weapon handling set on our Server but i heard if often from some players.

What you mean are these Settings we are using:

1. Controlled Breathing Zoom=disabled (Disabled Zoom. Cause we think it`s more realistic. I`m not sure exactly if Zoom was disabled by default in standard Classic Mode)

2. Increased Supression Effects=enabled (Screenshakes, shockeffects and more are turned on. In the default standard Realism Mode it`s enabled ) -

3. Increased Stamina Effects on breathing=enabled (Especially this one makes it feel with disabled zoom like using the classic weapon handling. I think that`s the trick and the key for why you thought there is classic weapon handling enabled. There is a much more sway when you`re aiming without Zoom when your Stamina is low. This affects even the feeling for the recoil a bit different.)

4. Damage Mode=Hardcore (No Bandaging. Cause we think bandaging a wound to prevent for bleeding out is`nt realistic. You would bleed out or not. Nobody would start fighting like a Hero back on the field with a compressed wound. Hardcore was a Setting which was standard in the standard Classic Mode by default how far i can remember)

Keep it up, may the next big patches bring some players back.

...maybe...let`s hope for a larger Playerbase.

I would like to say sorry for a period of some bad pings on this day. That was my mistake, cause i Played a bit with the TCP Net Driver Settings in the ROEngine. But it`s set to default back so that there should be lowered Pings if the Server runs for a longer Time 36 Players now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sorry you`re a bit wrong. There is no Classic Weapon handling set on our Server but i heard if often from some players.

What you mean are these Settings we are using:

1. Controlled Breathing Zoom=disabled (Disabled Zoom. Cause we think it`s more realistic. I`m not sure exactly if Zoom was disabled by default in standard Classic Mode)

2. Increased Supression Effects=enabled (Screenshakes, shockeffects and more are turned on. In the default standard Realism Mode it`s enabled ) -

3. Increased Stamina Effects on breathing=enabled (Especially this one makes it feel with disabled zoom like using the classic weapon handling. I think that`s the trick and the key for why you thought there is classic weapon handling enabled. There is a much more sway when you`re aiming without Zoom when your Stamina is low. This affects even the feeling for the recoil a bit different.)

4. Damage Mode=Hardcore (No Bandaging. Cause we think bandaging a wound to prevent for bleeding out is`nt realistic. You would bleed out or not. Nobody would start fighting like a Hero back on the field with a compressed wound. Hardcore was a Setting which was standard in the standard Classic Mode by default how far i can remember)

...maybe...let`s hope for a larger Playerbase.

I would like to say sorry for a period of some bad pings on this day. That was my mistake, cause i Played a bit with the TCP Net Driver Settings in the ROEngine. But it`s set to default back so that there should be lowered Pings if the Server runs for a longer Time 36 Players now.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
Excuse me, I just played on Bridges of Druzhina on your server and I was disappointed to see no tanks!

Could you please add them into your server? Combined arms maps are better with, tanks!

Especially after the 2 new additions to our game, the Panzer 3 and T-70, please, please put them in!

It was very odd to me. The server browser showed that the server has tanks enabled, but it wasn't in the selection menu!

I think you can boost your server's popularity by simply enabling tanks.

Upvote 0
Hi Andreson. It was my mistake cause on Thursday we had a war and our second server was broken cause there was an issue related to the update which made inconsistent files.
->
fehler.jpg

So we had to use our Public Server for this war and after that i forget to put up the tanks. They are in it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi Andreson. It was my mistake cause on Thursday we had a war and our second server was broken cause there was an issue related to the update which made inconsistent files.
->
fehler.jpg

So we had to use our Public Server for this war and after that i forget to put up the tanks. They are in it.

Ah, so you will put them back?

Thanks a lot for answering!

Upvote 0