• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3.3 Combined Server

How about something different for a Friday / Saturday night:

ROLadder now have a Red Orchestra 3.3 Combined Arms server up and running for anyone interested.

Might be nice to play some at weekends and remember some of the old classic maps.

If you joined the RO community after the Mod, then now is a great time to see why some guys still talk about the Mod:

Server is running at 91.121.169.61:10000

If you need any help with patches just let me know (I don't know if I am allowed to post links to patch sites here)

You can get Unreal 2004 from steam here

Nh not too many guys playing anymore.
There were 4 servers (one supplied by ROL). Saturday night seems to be the time when a few guys are one playing.

It was a good blast, steady 18 guys on meant we could play it properly.

Ostfront is massively superior to the Mod don't get me wrong, but the Mod still has some nice things that make it standalone.
Its also great playing some of the older maps that (sadly) didn't make it over to Ost. I lvie in hope they get ported one day :p

But I promise not to make this another "bring back map x etc" thread :p

Keep posted for future 3.3 and other ROL events.

If anybody has any suggestions then let us know.

Upvote 0
Nope, the other servers were empty, just a few vets and also a few guys who were trying it out for first time.
have to say, a few guys from my clan gave it a try but were getting frustrated by the proning system, not being able to mvoe when proned / iron sighted, no leaning etc.
Some guns work a little different as well.
I think a couple guys said it felt a bit more realistic (maybe more difficult imo)than Ostfront.

But it still stands up and plays well and does have a few things that is better than the Ost version.

Upvote 0