• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server ******

He plays from an internet cafe alot of the time so we banned the ip and haven't had him back on the server yet. The ip we have on our ban list is:
Does anyone know how to contact the Sniper Group admins as that is where he hangs out most of the time now.

The Sniper Group server has seemingly become the hangout for a$$holes. ****** and CptCaspian to name a couple. I thought both were banned but I still see them both on that server.

Upvote 0
The Sniper Group server has seemingly become the hangout for a$$holes. ****** and CptCaspian to name a couple. I thought both were banned but I still see them both on that server.

Caspian is a jerk with a 7 years old mentality who's incessantly spaming his teamates via (public) chat. An insulting little twat who just dont know how to lose with dignity.
Very annoying but otherwise harmless.
At least from my experience.

Upvote 0
i had the rare chance of playing with ****** way back when he wasent banned on the rtr servers, back before he was a jerk.

i saw him join a server i was on recently, under a pseudo name which i dont remember, i knew by his actions it was him. i talked with him and asked him why he was doing this, hes wasting his 40 bucks to play the game getting banned off all the servers, he mearly responded he dident know why. just another joe without a reason to play nice who has a grudge now and is just acting upon that grudge. he is by no means some 6 year old with big glasses, hes an average guy who for some reason is taking far to much enjoyment from this.
i kinda feel sorry for the guy, i dont know why. i also think his actions are very very stupid.

cpt caspian on the other had who ive also dealt with, is a very immature little ****. i was playing with a few guys from the DH dev team and he tked tea for his gun, heh that guy dident get another 30 seconds of being a *** in for that whole round. amoungst our entire dev team who was on at that time we all go a few tks in on him a few times a peice.
but yes, caspian is a whiny little twirp who will tk for weapons.

Upvote 0