• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC 1015 Bugs & Undocumented Changes

Single Deagle
The R animation where the character checks if there's a mag in/mag can freely drop: sounds where the mag is released and replaced inside the gun happen at the same time.

Black Forest

Zeds try to climb here but get stuck and become easy targets.

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Has the graphics quality changed? I swear the game looked different. It was more noticeable on Outpost and my game wasn't running as well as it was before the update. None of my graphics options changed though. Maybe some extra effects were added in or something? I thought with the audio having performance improvements the game would run (at least a little) better, but it seems worse.

Also I think the Stalker invisibility effect looks a bit different too. It might just be me but with how much I have played this game recently, today felt like a whole different game :p

Upvote 0
Has the graphics quality changed? I swear the game looked different. It was more noticeable on Outpost and my game wasn't running as well as it was before the update. None of my graphics options changed though. Maybe some extra effects were added in or something? I thought with the audio having performance improvements the game would run (at least a little) better, but it seems worse.

Also I think the Stalker invisibility effect looks a bit different too. It might just be me but with how much I have played this game recently, today felt like a whole different game :p

for me some options like variable framerate and vsync were reseted while some config tweaks reminded the same, so it ended kinda merged, but cant say beyond that.

gunslinger. when changing from rack em to bone breaker the headshot counter doesnt dissapear.

Upvote 0
multiple people have reported that backup increases damage of single-wielded GS pistols, but if it turns out it isn't true, then i'll remove it. i haven't gotten around to testing it myself

Give it a shot. The HP values only varied on SC when Single fire was used (done on dedicated). Also backup should be written to only effect 9mm and knife, outside of that it isn't a valid weapon target.

Upvote 0
Thanks everyone. I have QA combing this thread. We have at least one patch lined up already to deal with several of the known issues and other items that have cropped up so far.

"Fix for flame and beam weapons doing extra damage when rapidly clicking "
Does this also address the reduced ammo consumption due to post-shooting life time or just the actual extra damage you would gain from this second actor business?

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
"Fix for flame and beam weapons doing extra damage when rapidly clicking "
Does this also address the reduced ammo consumption due to post-shooting life time or just the actual extra damage you would gain from this second actor business?

Spoiler!

just tested and you still can be more efficient with tapping, but thats a given since you do burn dmg in the intervals, i dont have any specific records of how it was before but it should be more reasonable now. Great fix.

Upvote 0