• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

[Game] Starcraft II

Again, I would appreciate it if you had actually read my post. That being said, I've stated my opinion, and have no intentions of starting a flame war with a fanboy. When Activision/Blizzard (which unfortunately are the same company these days in case you forgot) break up or decide to start...
  2. G

[Game] Starcraft II

Read what I actually wrote, which is that the user gets a good amount of content in that one campaign. I will reiterate (as it seems some have merely skimmed my post without actually reading it) that it seems like a great game and I would love to have it. That being said, I fail to see why it...
  3. G

[Game] Starcraft II

Game looks awesome, but I'm not going to pay $10 extra for "features" like region locks. A lot of the people I play games with online are on the other side of the Atlantic, and if Activision/Blizzard won't let me play with them, they aren't getting my money. I understand idiots buying new...
  4. G

Are the older Rainbow Six titles still playable online?

I'd love to get some co-ops going on Rogue Spear or Raven Shield. I've played these games ever since the first one came out, but I never really got much chance to play MP, so if someone wants to get some co-ops going, or knows of a community who does frequently, please reply or make a PM.
  5. G

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Excellent work, but it's interesting that you have gold oak leaves in 1940.
  6. G

New Borderlands trailer

As long as they don't make the story about a cursed pistol :rolleyes:.
  7. G

[Game] A new MechWarrior

I found MW1 here, but as I said in my last post you need DOSBOX: http://www.fileplanet.com/103909/0/0/0/1/section/Demos
  8. G

[Game] A new MechWarrior

Yeah the only ones I can find for free download are Mech Commander 1+2 and Mechwarrior 1 (which I would download if I knew how to use DOSBOX, but I don't :confused:) I lost my copy of MW3 ages ago and would love to play again, MW4 (at least the SP) felt a bit shallow.
  9. G

Killing Floor in the Press -

http://pc.ign.com/articles/985/985149p1.html 7.5/10 at IGN
  10. G

Couple of Suggestions

I was just thinking an MP5 is in order based off of how widely used by British Armed Police. I think they should be a little cheaper than the L85A2, and have shorter range and less power, but you should be able to carry more ammo for it and move a little more quickly with it equipped.
  11. G

TWI Forums New Record

Well, it sounds like an awful lot of people are buying Killing Floor. Hopefully this will broaden TWI's fanbase and also give RO a boost in players until HOS comes out.
  12. G

Killing Floor Dilemma

I'm a pretty big nerd and spend way too much time on the computer, but real life ALWAYS takes priority. Think about it. You can either sit around at your house clicking away at a piece of plastic so you can pretend to shoot mutilated clones with total strangers OR you can go out with your...
  13. G

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

I know :D, HoI3 is going to be FckuING awesome:D:D:D
  14. G

Squad 169th Tank Brigade forming to battle the German Invaders

Great news! The community is desperately in need of more allied realism units. Best of wishes to you all and with any luck I'll see you in battle soon.
  15. G

Squad The 1st Guards Mechanized Brigade

If you want to join an allied unit, this is the one. First class guys, really can't say enough good about them.
  16. G

is the game hacked?

I don't know about Worluk, but I know you forgot Anatolli :D.
  17. G

Server Creating Mutator List

EvilHobo Machine Gun Mod and Armored Beasts are some of the best mutators/mods ever made for RO. Indeed, not supporting a mod that greatly improved upon the stock armor system and another that, among other things, got rid of those Star Wars tracers would be a grave mistake. Hell, if anything...
  18. G

Steam Achievements: Coming to RO. Soon.

Yes, the highest award in the German military was the Knight's Cross, or, specifically, the Knight's Cross with Gold Oak Leaves, Swords, and Diamonds, the later only being awarded to a single man; a Stuka pilot named Hans-Ulrich Rudel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans-Ulrich_Rudel).
  19. G

Steam Achievements: Coming to RO. Soon.

That's a Knight's Cross, not an Iron Cross.