• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. X

German Gamestar Preview

http://www.pcgames.de/Red-Orchestra-2-Heroes-of-Stalingrad-PC-231569/News/Red-Orchestra-2-Heroes-of-Stalingrad-im-Hands-on-Test-Realismus-pur-nichts-fuer-Call-of-Duty-Fans-832695/ Hi, nothing really new, besides maybe the possibilty of green blood in the german Version. (which I, as a german...
  2. X

GDC 2010 starts today!

Yeahh, love the idea of the multiplayer campaign, reminds me of good old Battle For Europe days.Countdown gameplay also seems like a very intense new experience. Great Work, looking forward to this.
  3. X

Code NoobQuestion regarding UnrealScript vs. C++

Hello, Im studying IT at the moment, so i got moderate skills in Java(made a 2D multiplayer network game as a Project) , and i think i will name it beginner skills :-) in C++. I now want to look a little further into game programming because i think it is motivating way to learn. My question now...
  4. X

Most Wanted Unannounced games

A Zombie horror game with a great atmosphere,a great story and most important a coop mode.
  5. X

Helicopter Gunship

There was an UFO(Hanebu)easteregg in the mod version of the stalingrad map too. I for myself would really like a modificated map with this chopper,cause every mod,change,patch makes a game more interresting and entlarges the gaming time you get for your money.And about the thing it is...
  6. X

Just out of curiosity....

you should ad, from the ut 2004 mod, to the poll
  7. X

Boxed Version Worldwide ?

hello Im playing RO since version 2.0 and it is one of the best games ever in my opinion,so there is no doubt that i will buy RO:Ost .My Problem is that i dont have a credit card and couldnt get it over steam.So i looked in several internet shops (amazon.de) after the boxed version,but i...
  8. X

Name lengths

It is possible to have longer names in the mod for UT. you have to open red orchestra folder>>System>>>RedOrchestraUser,than write you player name . example: [DefaultPlayer] Name=write your name here ********************* ********************* ********************* *********************