• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Sidus Preclarum

Tripwire talks Stalingrad to Voodoo Extreme

Agreed. Provided the system doesn't differenciate allies from enemies.
  2. Sidus Preclarum

[No title]

lol wut Methinks you should look up what an adjective is...
  3. Sidus Preclarum

[No title]

I dl/ed the whole game twice. Both times at 1mo/s :cool: (On France) But, yeah, as the above guy said, try and use another country.
  4. Sidus Preclarum

[No title]

Err, no, it isn't...
  5. Sidus Preclarum

[No title]

Well, well... This update made me break a 105 days long period of total gaming abstinence. And I must say I had a great time. The new weapons _ including for me the Katana and AK, since, well, you know, 105 days... _ are awesome. Well, haven't been able to lay my hands on the M32 or the AA12...
  6. Sidus Preclarum

Issues in RO to i hope to see fixed in ROHOS

The votekick system...
  7. Sidus Preclarum

What vehicles would you like to see in ROHOS ?

How about no ? :p SdKfz. 222 *edit* well, the designation was more or less in the image name anyway.
  8. Sidus Preclarum

Operation Flashpoint 2 preview and screenies

Errr, active infrared night vision goggles ? *edit* liveleak.com/view?i=07c_1190319926 *edit* why the **** does it try to embedd the link in a youtube vid ?!
  9. Sidus Preclarum

Ping Compensation! Please!

Aaah, please, by the gods, no...
  10. Sidus Preclarum

The Return of Xwing/TIE?

Wish Lucas released the original games over steam, like they did for some of their old titles. As well as a few other of their old games.
  11. Sidus Preclarum

Squad IP banned just for having a clan tag in name?

Damn, would like to be able to play atm, just to see wether a [DH-T] tag would get me banned :D
  12. Sidus Preclarum

Removing spawn protection once reinforcements are out?

An excellent idea that surfaces every now and them on the servers... Usually when a ****tard in the attacking team is AFK...
  13. Sidus Preclarum

Commando Perk Requirement Change

Hmmm, no, not at all. I've mostly played commando, and I've met the stalker requirement BEFORE I've met the damage one.
  14. Sidus Preclarum

AK47 & Katana? Why?!

Err, yes, "assault rifle" ? Though, of course, shuch a name would be stupid, since, well, there is already an assault rifle in game. And, well, naming the AK "not a bullpup" wouldn't cut it :p
  15. Sidus Preclarum

A note about the locked characters

Hahaha, nicely put...
  16. Sidus Preclarum

Level Design KF-Arcade_Shopping-Center-2

Wow, looks nice.
  17. Sidus Preclarum

Official First Statement on Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad

That kinda happens when you die, which happened to him almost 2 years ago...
  18. Sidus Preclarum

hit points and adjusting sights

I wonder who will record the gurgling noises... :D