• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Official First Statement on Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad

i bought KF.....now i want to see the results of my $15 donation to the RO:HOS Foundation for Better WWII FPS Gaming!!!! :D

seriously.....KF was fun for a little while, but please, no more updates, at least not until after ROHOS is released. invest your time and money into finishing the real game that will make you millions!

Different people in TWI do different things, beside TWI most likely wants to build a quality branding in their games. Aka that all games from TWI will have a long form of support. Beside that for the devs themselves working on different titles can bring some variation in the workforce, as in a title like killingfloor they probably have more artistic freedom.

Upvote 0
Hi TWI - love the RO scene. How about another taste of ROHOS ?

A magazine interview, or pre-release the manual -
you know, something to read at the beach

support :) do weekly mini updates like DH and MN did to keep people interested and let them know how the progress is coming. is that not like, marketing 101? i mean at the current pace, the next bit of info should be released around, say, January 2010 ? that will really keep people flocking to the site to check things out :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I'd say go Killzone way, show some shocking awesome footage and let people talk about it for months.

. . . rather than unloading everything just before the release, because that doesn't work.

i hope they start creating a hypetrain early, as usually no matter what game once its released the hype train can no longer feed itself and increase popularity.

Upvote 0
so how bout this idea......for Modern Warfare 2 if you buy the super special edition whatever for $150 they give you a pair of real night vision goggles, which a decent set you'll pay around $100 for. basically you're paying $60 for the game, $90 for the goggles.

maybe for a $150 ROHOS super special edition, they can include a mosin-nagant since you can pick one up for about $90 too!!! :D

Upvote 0
Hi TWI - love the RO scene. How about another taste of ROHOS ?

A magazine interview, or pre-release the manual -
you know, something to read at the beach
Actually, there are two separate new articles this month on Heroes - in "Igromania". Unfortunately for most of you, it is a Russian magazine, in Russian :)

EDIT: The JULY issue...

Upvote 0
happy cat allready has run out of happy

he is slowly turning into sad cat
3445973356_2f8510869b.jpg

Upvote 0