• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Server KF2 (or any Unreal Engine 3) server on RedHat/CentOS/Rocky/Alma Linux DDoS defense with the help of firewalld

So I did not know KF2 still had issues with DDOS attacks etc. Going to post some points from RS2:V in hopes it may help, as it has been massively successful for us in RS2:V. For RS2:V we have been using pfsense very successfully, we have done the following Added perm blocks for known "source...
  2. M

Whitelist Request - Team Kill Logging Mutator

Mutator was updated Dec 2021, requesting re-whitelisting. Mutators github is the same, code changes are listed: https://github.com/tuokri/rs2-tklogging/commits/master
  3. M

Whitelist request Helicopter Combat Mutator

Requesting whitelisting of: Helicopter Combat Mutator. I am not the author, however as the source is online I am submitting this on their behalf to try and get it whitelisted so we can play ranked with this mutator. Author is @fluud Workshop...
  4. M

Squad -=PR=- Phantom Rebels Gaming

Our clan/group has been around since 2004 and lead by myself since that time. The servers we are hosting on RS2 are some of the highest rated and have good solid connection with DDOS protection in place. They feature redirect support for EGS players allowing them to play community made maps...
  5. M

Whitelist request Zombie mode mutator

Requesting whitelisting of the "Zombie Mode" mod. I am not the author, however as the source is online I am submitting this on their behalf to try and get it whitelisted so we can play ranked with this mutator. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2223192251 Source...
  6. M

Patch 1.6 In-game voice chat investigation

We are gathering reports of remaining voice chat issues in game. Could you please provide us with the following: 1. What exactly is the issue you are experiencing? Screenshots of windows audio settings (input & output, control panel) Screenshot of Steam or Epic audio settings Screenshot of RS2...
  7. M

Webadmin - Team numbers are not always consistent

Sometimes the number of players in a team can be off by several people. Example you can have 27 vs 32 yet the player count for the overall server shows 64. Or it can go the other way and show more people then there is on the teams but the playercount to the right always shows the correct number...
  8. M

Resort - Squad / Players spawning on A during Round change

Completely random from what I've seen but I had a report early summer 2020 and 2 more recently so there must be a bug somewhere causing it.
  9. M

Resort - Squad / Players spawning on A during Round change

Hi, We have had reported twice recently. When starting a new round on the map Resort, players or an event an entire squad on the attacking side can be spawned on "A" objective. This gives no time for defenders to do anything. Posting as TW has no record of this bug (officially) if you have...
  10. M

VOIP being abused

You already know about the lack of name being shown for some players. The is a new bug being exploited somehow (i dont know how) where a player can play music over voip even with voip disabled globally. I have verified in the config files and voip is disabled everywhere yet people who know how...
  11. M

Multiple reports of EGS clients not getting updated workshop files from redirect

That is corrrect. Steam users seem unaffected by this.
  12. M

Multiple reports of EGS clients not getting updated workshop files from redirect

Reports are - The EGS client is not downloading updated Workshop files from the redirects people are setting up. The redirect has the new / updated file but the old version already exists on the EGS client cache and those users are seeing a "content out of sync" message, until they close game...
  13. M

Option to exclude members from voting

Agree, even see the odd admin voted on, while they never can be kicked if logged in, people will still role kick them over and over if they don't agree with a decision, we have started handing out long bans for these kinds of kicks on members now. Having to turn off the voting on a daily basis...
  14. M

Redirect does not grab all required files

The redirect is not grabbing all the related files for certain mods/maps, mainly it is not downloading the related .ini files but also localisation files etc.
  15. M

Server - To many auto messages or word filters stop settings saving

Server bugs related to the RoGame.Ini To many sentences in the auto messages causes the webadmin to no longer save new settings / update settings This can eventually lead to a crash if it is left to long without rectifying (reducing the auto messages). To many words in the world filter can...
  16. M

In Game Voice Chat Investigation

that shoud be fine.
  17. M

Loading older versions of the game ( temp solution to get working SDK)

First you're going to need to get the required files to do this. Microsoft Dotnet 2.0 Latest release of depot downloader I have verified these files and method works prior to posting this. Once downloaded, extract the depotdownloader-2.3.6.zip into a folder and extract the files from...
  18. M

Option to exclude members from voting

Sometimes clan/server members get vote kicked or role kicked and an option to exclude them from voting would be really nice. If a vote tries to be started against them it could say something like "Playername is excluded from voting due to member status or server settings" or something along...
  19. M

In Game Voice Chat Investigation

Settings / Audio / The big "Configure Microphone" button at the bottom.
  20. M

Friend issues

Epic players are having issues with inviting epic or steam friends into game. Unclear on details but hopefully someone will reply with more info.