• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Something has to be done about the ridiculous accurate hipfired mgs!!

I just tested this with the MG-34 against the PPSH-41. The PPSH-41 appears to have an 'artificial' jump in recoil, artificial as in the recoil doesn't seem to be constant. My guess is this was included to reduce "running and gunning" gameplay. Has anyone else experienced this? Also shot at some...
  2. D

RO2 Mosin

[QUOTE=Gro
  3. D

RO2 Grass rendering

So it's immersive to be hiding in concealment when in reality you're naked in a field?
  4. D

RO2 Grass rendering

If the grass isn't being rendered at long distances just get rid of it. Serves no purpose besides to laugh as you see a new player wiggling in the dirt in the distance in what he believes is concealment.
  5. D

RO2 Mosin

lol. Just lol. Muzzle brake is too big to reduce recoil. Is the gas going to suddenly not escape because the brake is too big? An ineffective muzzle brake is still a brake compared to a rifle without one. Ignoring my ***. I'm not suggesting that the gas system and bolt-carrier do not have an...
  6. D

Something has to be done about the ridiculous accurate hipfired mgs!!

Yeah right. There's nothing game breaking about killing someone from 10-25 yards by hip firing a machine gun. That's not a particularly difficult feat to do in real life and it's actually easier than it is in this game. You're making a big fuss over nothing. I don't particularly remember what...
  7. D

Buying an SVT-40

Stop bumping these old threads.
  8. D

RO2 Mosin

Where to begin here. For starters, the SVT-40 and M44 are very close to each other in weight. When you combine that with the fact that the SVT-40 has a muzzle brake and a piston system, less gas is being forced back in the shooters direction for a rifle that weighs the same. This makes for less...
  9. D

RO2 Mosin

If you believe the SVT-40's recoil is worse than it's clear to me you've never fired an SVT. Given you don't see the difference in muzzle flash between a 91/30 and an M44 I'm doubting that part too.
  10. D

RO2 type np to forgive team kills

Really stupid TKs don't get forgiven by me. When I do it, I offer a beer. No one has taken me up on it.
  11. D

RS SQ Leader Spawn Invulnerability?

There would be need to fix the bug if spawning a squad leader wasn't in the game.
  12. D

Everyone loves a good debate... PC Gamer Article

Yeah. I thought it was pathetic.
  13. D

On the day you were born, what happened in World War II?

1941 - German Invasion of Russia advances 29th June 1941 : German divisions make major advances on Leningrad, Moscow, and Kiev due to the surprise attack and the use of the Luftwaffe. 1943 - U.S.A. Manhattan Project 29th June 1943 : Following problems...
  14. D

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

Forgot to post my latest piece:
  15. D

You clean the chamber and the bolt face. People hear "self cleaning" and think that's all there is to it. I should have been more specific.
  16. D

It doesn't. Anyone who tells you otherwise is full of it. As far as shooting corrosive ammunition through an SVT-40, it's not a big deal if you clean it after shooting that. That's what I shoot through mine without any issues.
  17. D

Dynamic adjusting of firing trajectories and its anomalies in RO2

The Trenches had the exact same issue but with every player model.
  18. D

MP-41, Luger, G43 and MG42

RO2 should have never been limited to Stalingrad. I think that was a very poor design decision. I don't see why the gene can't have a range of all of the weapons with availability on a map-by-map basis.