• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Cordite

Please don't make the crossbow bolts explode heads lke KF1

explosive tipped crossbow bolts aww yea :)
  2. Cordite

Wiping achievements!?

Early Access = Beta version of KF2 Players who play the beta version shouldn't get achievements/perk leveling that would carry over to the final version of the game. Say you get all the achievements for beating the maps on Hell on Earth in the EA, but suppose TW balances/tweaks the difficulty...
  3. Cordite

Learn how to kick butt with Melee

very informative, hope we'll see another video like this for the dragon perk
  4. Cordite

Little hearbroken concerning the keys.

Just remember this: Life isn't fair there are lots of KF fans that didn't get beta keys (and yes I'm butthurt too)
  5. Cordite

The new boss is ridiculous to maximum exponent

At first glance at the new boss I wasn't sure about him but after seeing him in action and the different attacks he uses, I think his character design is great.
  6. Cordite

Support's Ammo Sharing Perk questions

You can only use it once per round (wave). I would think that it wouldn't take from the support player's ammo pool or else no one would want to use it b/c everyone would be stealing your ammo.
  7. Cordite

Thoughts on humor

100% agree
  8. Cordite

PC Gamer Full Match - 60 FPS Capture!

jesus you guys, wait until the EA begins before you start nitpicking about stuff in the game. It may change between what you see in this video and what you'll be playing later. just enjoy the video for what it is, 30 minutes of 60fps in-game kf2 action :)
  9. Cordite

PC Gamer Show: Killing Floor 2 hands-on

really great to see some real live gameplay footage...wasn't even expecting a video like this so it makes it even better :)
  10. Cordite

Next dev diary speculations

they've already showed the blood, and most of the bullets, now it's time for the blades (and other melee weapons)
  11. Cordite

Was there any realy dark screenshot/scene shown?

from what I've seen the in the videos some of the shotguns have flashlights, the SCAR has a flashlight and so does the pistol. So if every class has a knife and pistol then they'll at least have a flashlight. I'm thinkin maybe the berserker's main weapons won't have any flashlights as a way to...
  12. Cordite

TWI can we expect a dev diary this month ?

hope for the best, but expect the worst
  13. Cordite

KF Animation Appreciation Thread

IMO the TT33 has the best pistol reload checking animations in RO2...maybe it's the sound that makes it so satisfying.
  14. Cordite

Real Dosh!!

Because I wanted to see if TW had any more info about if this was actually going to happen or not would you rather I just make a new topic about it?
  15. Cordite

Real Dosh!!

Is anything going to come about from this? Would really really like to get some of this real life dosh :)
  16. Cordite

PAX South Screens

I think its easier to look at pictures and nit pick about things that you wouldn't normally notice when playing. Overall I think the game looks great so far, majority of the textures look good and the monsters look good too. Seeing them in the bright snow screenshots looks a little weird but I...
  17. Cordite

Killing Floor?

Little known fact: Tripwire VP Alan Wilson's favorite band is "The Guess Who" and the game was named after a lyric in one of their songs titled "No Time" "No time for the killing floor...there's no time left for you" This was based on the early concept that each round of killing floor was...
  18. Cordite

What's that?

Sorry mate, but it is a shovel. It's a entrenching tool attached to the end of a crowbar/prybar
  19. Cordite

Killing Floor 2 and Gameworks Technologies

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1327174&postcount=24 from this thread: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=101178
  20. Cordite

Is there any way to get the dosh skin before the game comes out still?

I have an extra code that I can sell to you, PM me