• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Revy

Beta Map Castle Wolfenstein BETA 3.9

Map looks bretty gud. Did you make the nazi assets yourself or import them from elsewhere?
  2. Revy

Should TWI add this mod officially?

jeje looks bretty gud. Who's bright idea was it to have white text on a white text box? I can't see anything I type in.
  3. Revy

Final Map Resident Evil 1 Mansion Story (mission) final

Did you create any custom assets for this map or where they all defaults from Killing Floor?
  4. Revy

Level Design KF-DeathValley_beta

Looks pretty good mate. I've been learning the basics of UE4 and now want to go back to UDK and make maps for KF. Do you have a blog or videos etc that show how you did any of this? Just curious.
  5. Revy

KF Why Do You Like KF Better Than KF2?

What makes KF1 better: - Bigger levels - Lots of open space to explore - More weapons - grittier but more humourous at the same time - Aiming feels more difficult but more rewarding as a result - recoil, reloading, and shooting feels more impactful What makes Kf1 worse then KF2 - outdated...
  6. Revy

Do you block ads?

Not everyone can use patreon. Small sites still have to rely on ads, patreon is only for people with massive audiences to begin with. Whitelisting sites you support is the way to go.
  7. Revy

GTX 970 Low FrameRate

Last few matches I've actually had a better framerate. Playing it everything on high i7 4770k GTX 780M 32GB Ram I used to get frame dip problems but haven't noticed any in a while.
  8. Revy

Level Design fast question

I don't know how to do this but wanted to say this is cool idea.
  9. Revy

Doesn't it bugs you?..

This rustles my jimmies too.;)
  10. Revy

Do you block ads?

If everyone keeps blocking ads everything will end up becoming paid subscriptions. Hell half of the successful YouTube creators are on Patreon already.
  11. Revy

KF2 zeds move like the have swallowed a long pole.

The animation is infinitely better in KF2 then Kf1
  12. Revy

Is the support's starting shotgun too good?

the starting shotgun is no better then the starting AR for the first two waves. So I'd say no.
  13. Revy

What else do you play?

What else do I play? Ghost in the Shell online, it's great. Also Killing floor obviously. Once trails of cold steel releases in Europe on the vita I'll be playing that.
  14. Revy

Beta Map KF-HuskFactory - Survival

Map looks good brah. How long you been modding for?