• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF2 zeds move like the have swallowed a long pole.

Zeds still line up and use the shortest way to a player, I thought they had more intelligent AI than KF1. Looks like its the same...
Sometimes zeds ignore the nearest player and go right around you, like, hes blind and focuses a player that is 30m away. Happens a lot with Scrakes.

I don't remember this happening before RotP update. Is this something they recently did?
I was thinking it might've been their way of attempting to eliminate zerkwalling, but if that's the case, it just made it worse. As now zeds will just walk up to Zerkers trying to go for players behind them and won't attack or anything. They'll just take the hits and go down without a fight.

It's been suggested before that they should have some sort of move to push players out of the way or attack players in their way and then move to their primary target once they can get to them. This would be much better.

It seems silly that I'll be right next to a zed targeting another player and I can shoot it till it's dead and it'll completely ignore me the entire time.

Upvote 0