• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Grim Treatments Hotfix 1087 is live.

Is that what this is? I'm seeing this scrolling in the command window of my server , about one a second; [0132.72] ScriptLog: (TW ZOMBIE SERVER LOG) KFGameInfo: PendingMatch.Timer - bDelayedStart: True
  2. S

Summer Update Second Beta Changelog

I'm not flaming you, I have not been flaming you. Trolling you maybe ;) You are too easy, you even admit to taking abuse for an hour instead of quitting a server. You need to let go of your past abuses in game when you are here. The likelihood that any of your abusers are in this thread is...
  3. S

I'm with you on this. So what we (my group of steam friends) do is to put up our own servers. There's a handy mod that kicks players below a configurable perk level. We use another to raise the difficulty by allowing more zeds on the map at one time. We typically run them as 12 player servers...
  4. S

I was not countering his point. I was stating an opinion, that it didn't bother me. It wasn't a disagreement, it wasn't about me being right or whomever being wrong, it wasn't about him. You may notice that I did not quote his post and instead made a generic reference, that was deliberate. I...
  5. S

Since you attacked me first, I'll take that as your surrender. Hah, take that! Dude, get over yourself. You are so vested in your own opinions you see people attacking you that are not. Frankly, you amuse me.
  6. S

Fine. Say that I'm pedantic, and I'll say that you are vainglorious and loquacious. :) I also made the example of bullets bouncing off the metal of the siren's bra. That's an in game comparison of metallic properties and shows the lack of consistency in the game.
  7. S

A couple of things: 1. Corpses blocking shots, I don't mind it as this is what I'd expect a corpse to do. For a semi-realism effect it would be nice if the zeds had to go over corpses instead of through them which would stop crawlers from using them as cover as was mentioned it a post earlier in...
  8. S

I'm hoping for improvement with the production release. Without getting into a full gripe session I'll just say that at this point I don't enjoy the Beta. A couple of quick things. Like others said the EDARS are out of place in the "zed" horde, they lead me to wonder what is next, aliens and...
  9. S

Server Using more than one CPU/Core

It's modded. With maxmonsters set to 360. We play almost exclusively custom maps. 12 players is where it maxes on some of them.
  10. S

Server Using more than one CPU/Core

Windows 7 PC with an old I-7. Kf2server uses one core and when that core is ~90% the system lags. Is there a way to get it to use more than one core? I was wondering if loading a Virtual server product on the PC and running the KF2 server in a VM would spread the load across all of the cores.
  11. S

Selling FriendlyFire

Not now maybe, but two years ago when I switched to KF 2 it was. Our group had to play "friends only" or we could hardly get through a night without a griefer.
  12. S

Selling FriendlyFire

IMHO, FF is what killed L4D2. Griefers took over the game. I'm sure the same would happen to KF2 on pub servers. I actually would like it as an option but I'd play it on a locked server with friends only.
  13. S

So what if anything are you waiting for out of Killing Floor 2?

Ability to set your skill level on a game by game basis. Once you reach 25 you could set your skill level lower to make the game harder. Server side: Ability to set server to filter by skill level, such as only 15 or higher allowed or the reverse such as 15 or lower allowed. I've heard people...
  14. S

PC Anti-stuck doesn't work on "endlessly screaming" siren

What about a command that forces a stuck zed to respawn in a different possibly random location? That way there's no cheating by killing the last zed. The longevity of a game like this is going to be in custom maps, I think it would be to TW's advantage to assist with something like this. Else...
  15. S

GTX 970 Low FrameRate

Try setting PhysX in the nVidia drivers to use your CPU if it is set to use the video card or vice-versa.
  16. S

GTX 970 Low FrameRate

Is PhysX set to your video card or your CPU? Try switching it and see if that helps.
  17. S

Why we vote kicked you

Good... oh wait you're not actually done :) Just as before about language in this thread, you're never going to understand, I'll stop wasting text on you.
  18. S

Too many bad medics

It is expensive, you need a zerk to help fund you or it takes a lot waves to get both guns. I used the bullpup in single shot as the money maker on the early waves.