• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Which class is the least fun to play? (Poll)

Title. It can be based on anything from game play role to unsatisfactory weapons. Personally it's a close race between Sharpshooter and Medic for me. Sharpshooter lost all its viability when the pistols were removed. It's really only good for killing big zeds. Medic is an alt-fire festival...
  2. F

Tactics Practical use for C4?

So Demo had always been my main class in this game. Got to level 25 before the much-needed rework. One thing that I've never really used is the C4. Even back when you couldn't carry both the M79 and the RPG I would only use the c4 to clear out zeds if I was surrounded. My question to you all is...
  3. F

PC Crate wont open bug (with video)

Category : Code? Reproductibility: Always Summary: The last time I unlocked a crate, I lost everything (key+crate, with no item to show for it) This time it appears I've kept both Online : obviously
  4. F

PC Opened usb gave me nothing.

So I decided to buy a usb key today and when I opened it I heard a noise but didn't see what I unlocked. Turns out the usb is gone, I unlocked nothing, and I'm out $2.49. I tried restarting the game but nothing changed.
  5. F

Rack 'em up questions

So as we all know, Rack 'em Up will buff your slinger weapons up to 75%, yet the counter goes all the way up to at least the mid 20's. Mathematically the counter should stop at 15 since 5x15 = 75. Does it just keep counting for fun? I think maybe the icon should glow or something to tell the...